Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Post Re: Victorious Secret
reason to attack imperium...found!! u die noaw badaboom!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:49 pm
Main: badaboom
Level: 2793

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Visorak wrote:
PvB uber.

Thanks. :D

This post was edited a total of 1,000,000,000 times.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:20 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Badgerlost wrote:
heylo wrote:
I love Starsodrama

Love the way Traders peeps post "Starsodrama" when they caused it from attacking for no real reason.

Lol rly? Says the team who blew up a bunch of SRX bases last uni due to assumptions, heresay, and being at war with a totally different team that wasn't even us. Karma is a bitch.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 pm
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
heylo wrote:
I love Starsodrama

Love the way Traders peeps post "Starsodrama" when they caused it from attacking for no real reason.

Lol rly? Says the team who blew up a bunch of SRX bases last uni due to assumptions, heresay, and being at war with a totally different team that wasn't even us. Karma is a bitch.

Funny thing is your team was allied to them back then so you got what was coming. So id advise you to stop running your mouth, karma is a bitch

Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
Funny thing is your team was allied to them back then so you got what was coming. So id advise you to stop running your mouth, karma is a bitch

That is funny indeed, since it would be news to our director and our councilors at the time, me included, that we were allied with Ada souls back then. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 pm

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

That is funny indeed, since it would be news to our director and our councilors at the time, me included, that we were allied with Ada souls back then. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

It was already cleared up by frostbite and ninx back then you tool

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Quote:
ThunderStrikes actions do not count as an entire team effort. You can't base an opinion on an entire team just because of one player. Now personally I have seen what VS and AS are up to. It's just another conflict between two teams and there has been a lot of crap involving Ada Souls recently. We (Imperium) have taken in Spawns and he had quite a lot to say about them. So I cannot say what VS is doing is a pirate-like move. That's just from what I have seen, apologies enkelin but I have to disagree with you there. As I recall it is something involving -13- and the original Heaven players (who are now Victorious Secret).

The type of trash talk spawns is doing is childish. If you believe what he has to say, you are the fool. I have plenty of 'evidence' (screenshots) of him scamming (4 distinct occasions) yet I have made no social attempt to lash back at him for leaving, or for his childish gossip. When he left the team, I gave strict instructions not to attack his galaxy bordering ours or to attack him. Shortly after he attacked our space, and we destroyed his galaxy that was bordering us in return. It's clear here who scams and who pirates, and who doesn't.
Imperium took in Spawns knowing there is proof of him scamming.
None of this is directed at Victorious Secret.

This will be our only response to these claims.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Badgerlost wrote:

I never said it wasnt cleared up. But that doesnt prevent me from posting in the forums here, enjoying a bit of starsodrama. I hold no grudge, if you do oh well...

Anyway someone just PM'd me complaining how I shouldnt say anything at all negative toward you, he seemed genuinely concerned. I assume he just figured you are too sensitive and can only dish it out on others, but cant take it yourself. So i'll go now from this thread, I dont want to be responsible for some kid punching his monitor screen in anger. Shouldnt waste good monitors, people in China work hard to build those.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:33 pm

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

I never said it wasnt cleared up. But that doesnt prevent me from posting in the forums here, enjoying a bit of starsodrama. I hold no grudge, if you do oh well...

Anyway someone just PM'd me complaining how I shouldnt say anything at all negative toward you, he seemed genuinely concerned. I assume he just figured you are too sensitive and can only dish it out on others, but cant take it yourself. So i'll go now from this thread, I dont want to be responsible for some kid punching his monitor screen in anger. Shouldnt waste good monitors, people in China work hard to build those.

-13- has spent a lot of time with me he knows truly what I'm like as from friend to enemy to friend again he knows it's not wise to get on the wrong side of me but when on the good side id break my back for you.

But from I'm seeing from you it's not looking to good.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:40 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Badgerlost wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

-13- has spent a lot of time with me he knows truly what I'm like as from friend to enemy to friend again he knows it's not wise to get on the wrong side of me but when on the good side id break my back for you.

But from I'm seeing from you it's not looking to good.

the wrath of the downs.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Gaffa
Level: 3539

I hate public willy waving.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 am