Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Tizz
Level: 4255

Post Victorious Secret
anilv wrote:
Sorry dude, we didn't like where things were going with VS and took action. It was nothing personal against you; I don't even really know you. I'm not a fan of seeing players joining VS from three other teams and all beating up on Ada Souls. Seems a bit pirate-like to me, even if you personally had no such intentions.

This is why we got wiped out, because Ada Souls wars us, then Traders pirates us for defending ourselves by recruiting.

Games gonna go far.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

Post Re: Victorious Secret
double post, and also shadowblade and traders came after VS because of darklord, even though snakeyes was the one responsible, he even admits it, but since TDC is too big for shadow and traders, it's easier to pick on weaker targets, this is also due to the M-A-D policy with teams of equal strength preventing conflict

also some interesting facts

AS warred and attacked first, used bases to blockade the hq galaxy

AS has more manpower and resources, more galaxies etc

peace tried to be negotiated several times but it did not matter, as -13- cannot be reasoned with

traders killed stanza (VS HQ galaxy, the only VS galaxy lol) in an all out assault combined with AS while everyone was offline

VS never looked for a fight with anyone, never instigated, never threatened anyone or any team

everything in stanza was Tizz's, nothing belonging to darklord or adam aka stiffler

and unrelated, but still worth mentioning as a fact, FC is fucking op

but yeah wars can happen, so what right? it gets different when teams like traders get involved though

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 pm