Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Team Adamant Souls
Badgerlost wrote:
anilv wrote:
"Confess" and "admit" are not really the right terminology. You confess or admit to a crime.

Anyway, -13- is the first member of the SS community to come out on the forum, to my knowledge. To me that is a momentous occasion.

So? Ewan came out online on SS everyone knows more people play the game that read the forums and not to mention he came out in 04-05 when majority of the players played. Ewan wins?

Guess we all can see who the true little bitch is in this conversation. :roll:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:05 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

anilv wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
anilv wrote:
"Confess" and "admit" are not really the right terminology. You confess or admit to a crime.

Anyway, -13- is the first member of the SS community to come out on the forum, to my knowledge. To me that is a momentous occasion.

So? Ewan came out online on SS everyone knows more people play the game that read the forums and not to mention he came out in 04-05 when majority of the players played. Ewan wins?

Buuuuuuuurn lmao.

In all seriousness, I don't get why people use words like "confess" and "admit" when talking about gay men and women. Like, those words have negative connotations... :roll:

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:38 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

anilv wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
anilv wrote:

My middle finger gets a boner every time I see or think of you

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:34 am
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

well admit and confess can be the right terminology depending

like in some countries it's illegal to be gay/lesbian, therefor making it a crime, and in many others it's like a social crime

on internet forums however, it would simply be telling everyone about it, rather than admitting

i personally think it's disgusting, but if that's their choice, i'm not the one to change it

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:09 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

This topic angers God.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:41 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4