Post Re: Statement from MC regarding Ada souls
you guys are ding dongs

Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:19 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: crop octagon
Level: 6039

jack the ripper wrote:
Durfingle is KOS and will remain so. MC can choose their level of involvement. The more they interfere, the more we will. We don't wish to fight you and do not value you as a threat or to be of monetary value to 'cap'. Don't PM me, PM Lemon for further inquires.

This is where I thought we were on the same page. However Ada souls has begun attacking our galaxies. Considering that Durfingle doesn't even have any bases it would appear your actions are saying something different than your words.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Rocket Slugg wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
Durfingle is KOS and will remain so. MC can choose their level of involvement. The more they interfere, the more we will. We don't wish to fight you and do not value you as a threat or to be of monetary value to 'cap'. Don't PM me, PM Lemon for further inquires.

This is where I thought we were on the same page. However Ada souls has begun attacking our galaxies. Considering that Durfingle doesn't even have any bases it would appear your actions are saying something different than your words.

VS and TDC to the Rescue

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:39 pm
Main: Black Marker
Level: 2930

Badgerlost wrote:
Rocket Slugg wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

VS and TDC to the Rescue

Lol Helro "Turns Lag Switched On"

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:06 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: crop octagon
Level: 6039

Badgerlost wrote:

VS and TDC to the Rescue

cue guile's theme

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 pm
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

jack the ripper wrote:

This is hilarious.

Not once have we attempted to engage in conflict with you, yet you're still assaulting our galaxies and taking bases.

Please don't try and sugar coat it, you guys are just looking to PvP a team and are using Durf as an excuse.
It's sad and immature that you would put someone on KoS for having a different opinion than yourself, personally I disagree with what he's told me but he's still entitled to believe what he wishes and so he will not be booted from the team to be further harassed by you and your gang.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:57 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Zeuss wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

This is hilarious.

Not once have we attempted to engage in conflict with you, yet you're still assaulting our galaxies and taking bases.

Please don't try and sugar coat it, you guys are just looking to PvP a team and are using Durf as an excuse.
It's sad and immature that you would put someone on KoS for having a different opinion than yourself, personally I disagree with what he's told me but he's still entitled to believe what he wishes and so he will not be booted from the team to be further harassed by you and your gang.

OH SHIT :o

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:23 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Zeuss wrote:

That's how politics work in SS.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 am
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

anilv wrote:
Ada Souls isn't adum's fucking gift to base assault. I haven't checked out MC's gals but I know for sure that you can defend your core galaxies easily against them with a moderate investment in kits. Especially with Z gear in, there's really no excuse to not have well defended gals by this point in the uni.

The great lord enkelin has spaketh. All nooblords shall now cease their pitiful mewling.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

MasterTrader wrote:
anilv wrote:
Ada Souls isn't adum's fucking gift to base assault. I haven't checked out MC's gals but I know for sure that you can defend your core galaxies easily against them with a moderate investment in kits. Especially with Z gear in, there's really no excuse to not have well defended gals by this point in the uni.

The great lord enkelin has spaketh. All nooblords shall now cease their pitiful mewling.

QFT

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 am