Team: Imperium
Main: crop octagon
Level: 6039

Post Statement from MC regarding Ada souls
Hello. I am the director of the Merchant Consortium and wish to make something clear regarding recent events.

The Merchant Consortium is, and will continue to be a peaceful trading team. We are not interested in conflict with anyone, nor will we pursue hostile actions against against anyone or any other team.

That being said, Adamantiumized souls have accused us of such, and are showing increasing aggression towards our members. I believe this to be a misunderstanding and so I am making this post to make our position clear. we are not interested in conflict. IF an MC member has attacked anyone on ada souls, it was most likely accidental and if not please inform me of such via pm with screenshots.

Supposedly there is a personal problem between one of our peons and the director of Adamantiumized souls, upon asking for further details I have simply been told that it is something personal, hence I view it as none of my business, and will not interfere in the matter whatever it may be.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: -Poseidon-
Level: 3323

Post Re: Statement from MC regarding Ada souls
Actually, not quite right.

If? one of your peons has started something with another team, then I would suggest it IS your responsibility to do something.

Try PMing the dir/councy of the other team to establish the issue & continue from there.

Not taking responsibility for your teamies actions, no matter how retarded they are means you are taking a dangerous stance for your entire team.

Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck though.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

coffee wrote:

If? one of your peons has started something with another team, then I would suggest it IS your responsibility to do something.

Try PMing the dir/councy of the other team to establish the issue & continue from there.

Not taking responsibility for your teamies actions, no matter how retarded they are means you are taking a dangerous stance for your entire team.

QFT.

I attempted to communicate with you about this issue, and you refused to respond after a certain point. If you wish to continue discussion, pm me ingame.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

sounds like lemon looking to cap some bases :lol:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

sabre198 wrote:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 pm

coffee wrote:

I have in fact investigated the matter, as mc has strict rules about starting things with other teams. Were this the case he would recieve a swift boot.

The person in question was Kos at one time with ada souls, which had been lifted at the time of his joining MC. Allegedly the reason is that ada souls simply doesn't like him as a person. Now all of a sudden the manhunt is on again.
This time all of Mc is the target. I strongly suspect his has little or nothing to do with the member in question.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:15 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Still awaiting a PM ingame.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:19 pm

ELITE wrote:

QFT.

I attempted to communicate with you about this issue, and you refused to respond after a certain point. If you wish to continue discussion, pm me ingame.

I was afk, writing this post. I feel it more appropriate to discuss the matter here, to make sure that everyone involved knows the details, and what our stance actually is.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:23 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: TranquilityX
Level: 1796

Post Statement from MC regarding Ada souls
Uhm...

What exactly is the point to having "said-person" on your team if you are going to just sit on the sidelines. Obviously, if "said-person" is still chilling within your ranks, others within those ranks too will get caught in the crossfire.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Last edited by TranquilityX on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:00 pm

TranquilityX wrote:
Uhm...

What exactly is the point to having "said-person" on your team if you are going to just sit on the sidelines. Perhaps you wield a blurred definition of "team"? Obviously, if "said-person" is still chilling within your ranks, others within those ranks too will get caught in the crossfire.

What I mean is that I'm not going to try and fix it, that is if it were hypothetically a matter of theft, I would persuade him, or force him to reimburse the victim or be booted. But theres nothing I can do to make someone let go of a grudge.

Thats also why he hasn't been booted yet. Hes proven himself an asset to the team, and as such I'm not willing to boot him on hearsay that he did "something". I need a concrete reason.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

anilv wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:44 am
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

andezrhode2a wrote:
anilv wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

yeah, you all know what's going on

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:02 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Ada Souls isn't adum's fucking gift to base assault. I haven't checked out MC's gals but I know for sure that you can defend your core galaxies easily against them with a moderate investment in kits. Especially with Z gear in, there's really no excuse to not have well defended gals by this point in the uni.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:11 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Durfingle is KOS and will remain so. MC can choose their level of involvement. The more they interfere, the more we will. We don't wish to fight you and do not value you as a threat or to be of monetary value to 'cap'. Don't PM me, PM Lemon for further inquires.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: shantone2
Level: 3048

This message has been approved by the Adamantiumized Souls Foundation. Together, we can make a better universe.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:51 pm