Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Durfingle
Level: 5819

Post Re: United Defense Alliance (UDA)
TMOI2 wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
If Durf was ever on my team I didn't notice, so no.

So then what's the deal? If you didn't start all this crap over him then what the crap was it?

I had an all chat argument about disagreeing with gays, and since 13 is gay he got mad and told me it doesnt say anywhere in the bible that u cant be gay, in responce i found the bible quote and told him it and he was outraged so he kept me KoS which lead up to now, and guys, i was never on Ada souls, wex booted me from EF, i never left without a boot!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:13 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

OMFG you do not talk like to to -13- !!! you'renow Personaly kos!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:07 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: SkyDivin
Level: 3921

Durfingle wrote:
TMOI2 wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

So then what's the deal? If you didn't start all this crap over him then what the crap was it?

I had an all chat argument about disagreeing with gays, and since 13 is gay he got mad and told me it doesnt say anywhere in the bible that u cant be gay, in responce i found the bible quote and told him it and he was outraged so he kept me KoS which lead up to now, and guys, i was never on Ada souls, wex booted me from EF, i never left without a boot!

Right, lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:41 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Ima march in gay pride this year for the lolz

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:14 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Durfingle wrote:
TMOI2 wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

Religion sucks so fucking hard

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:30 am
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Religion, pick your favorite, is actually really interesting if you dive into the historical significance of it. Learning about the civilizations and the historical context surrounding, for example, the time of Abraham lends a LOT of clarity to some of the things written within Abrahamic texts. Learning about the history in which the Jews existed explains hella shit too Wish more people knew how and why certain books are in the bible and others aren't, for example.

Anyway, Philosophy of Religion is fucking awesome and I'm glad I'm spending some time studying it.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:38 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: TMOI
Level: 1825

Isn't everyone so excited that we are in a war over RELIGION!!!

This is so legit!

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Durfingle wrote:
TMOI2 wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

Ummm just going to make a quick point here; the bible does condemn homosexuality (sort of), but it also doesn't say you will go to hell because of it. All sins are forgiven, even the ones we live in. Someone else being gay, doesn't harm nearly as many people as everyday lying, stealing, etc...

When someone gets high and mighty enough to bash gays (or anyone else) based on their religion all that makes you is pathetic because you cannot see your own hypocrisy.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:31 am

MasterTrader wrote:
Religion, pick your favorite, is actually really interesting if you dive into the historical significance of it. Learning about the civilizations and the historical context surrounding, for example, the time of Abraham lends a LOT of clarity to some of the things written within Abrahamic texts. Learning about the history in which the Jews existed explains hella shit too Wish more people knew how and why certain books are in the bible and others aren't, for example.

Anyway, Philosophy of Religion is fucking awesome and I'm glad I'm spending some time studying it.

Ooh I was obligee to don't worry, i went to a roman catholic primary school and everyday started with 30mins of bible story telling. But here's a newsflash: it's all a bunch of fiction! Why the fuck would I study the history of something some people made up more then 2000 years ago? That'd be like intensively studying the lore behind Lord of the Rings, same useless bullshit.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:05 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Even though the lore behind the lord of the rings may be bullshit, the reader may come away with some lessons or morals that may be meaningful to their current lives. The same is true for any teaching e.g. religion. Its not necessary about the Lore, but about the message.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 am
Profile WWW

That's such a weak argument, in the first place because the core message of all abrahamic religions sucks. It's live good and abide by these set of living rules or you'll burn for ever in eternal afterlife :evil: !!!

You know you could just be a good, kind and generous person because it's ethical and the just thing to do, not because you're compelled to by some higher force because you in person are to weak to act as a good person.

Not even mentioning all the hate, inability to disccus things (religious people are dogmatic, most of them anyways) and them always wanting to push their morals upon others thus splitting society. It's a godddamn mockery and I can't wait till our society is finally cleansed of the bullshit. Religion is the number 1 cause of intolerance and hate with social inequality coming in at a steady 2nd.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:18 am
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

sabre198 wrote:
Even though the lore behind the lord of the rings may be bullshit, the reader may come away with some lessons or morals that may be meaningful to their current lives. The same is true for any teaching e.g. religion. Its not necessary about the Lore, but about the message.

Among the galaxy of problems with that argument is, most prominently, that you tacitly accept that these moral messages are born of human intellect. Such that, we -should- do away with all religions given that we can reproduce said 'moral' teachings in our own right (although the moral teachings of just about all religions are repugnant), without the baggage or irrationality of religion.

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 am

you sound like a human who is not capable of reading something and not taking it verbatim. As a Human with free will I am able to draw what I need from any text. if that is nothing then at worst I have wasted the time it took to read it.

"It's live good and abide by these set of living rules or you'll burn for ever in eternal afterlife" .. I read that and thought "live good" , rest is not important to me.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 am
Profile WWW
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

sabre198 wrote:
you sound like a human who is not capable of reading something and not taking it verbatim. As a Human with free will I am able to draw what I need from any text. if that is nothing then at worst I have wasted the time it took to read it.

"It's live good and abide by these set of living rules or you'll burn for ever in eternal afterlife" .. I read that and thought "live good" , rest is not important to me.

www.godhatesfags.com - Tell me again how leaving people to draw what they need from a text is good.

Some people can't. My word has the morality, that can be fluid - your world is archaic and success of which is predicated on people being able to 'interpret' texts which may be ambiguous.

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:24 am

because as a rational and free thinking individual I can read that and say they are cheb neggits in my opinion. You cant wrap people up in cotton wool.

your world is idealist my world is realist/existentialist. What I would do with people like that is war them or STFU. what would you propose to pretend they dont exist?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next