Team: Zephyr
Main: shantone2
Level: 3048

Post Adamantiumized Souls Farewell to Lemon
As many of you know, Lemon is a former councilor of Adamantiumized Souls. He was an active member and helped greatly (when he wasn't criticizing us). There will be many good memories of Lemon but there also the bad ones.

A teammate of ours had his account stripped, put in a spirit and flown 36jumps from his ships. Upon investigation into this, Voomy found out that it was Lemon who took everything. Upon learning about this, Lemon was immediately demoted. After apologizing about everything, he was awarded one last chance as councilor to redeem himself (which I was highly against). Lemon along with YAHWAY also took some stuff belonging to the team which I cannot specify right now.

My final words to Lemon and Josh is:
Good luck with Red Faction and goodbye and thank you for everything you've done for me and taught me. :D

Last edited by shantone2 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:55 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Post Re: Adamantiumized Souls Farewell to Lemon
Civil War?

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

shantone2 wrote:
As many of you know, Lemon was a former councilor of Adamantiumized Souls. He was an active member and helped greatly (when he wasn't criticizing us). There will be many good memories of Lemon but there also the bad ones.

A teammate of ours had his account stripped, put in a spirit and flown 36jumps from his ships. Upon investigation into this, The Vert found out that it was Lemon who took everything. Upon learning about this, Lemon was immediately demoted. After apologizing about everything, he was awarded one last chance as councilor to redeem himself (which I was highly against). Lemon along with YAHWAY also took some stuff belonging to the team which I cannot specify right now.

My final words to Lemon and Josh is:
Good luck with Red Faction and goodbye :D

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
Civil War?

/signed

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:02 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

shantone2 wrote:
After apologizing about everything, he was awarded one last chance as councilor to redeem himself (which I was highly against).

Do you have a record of Lemon apologizing for these actions? That would be highly incriminating.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 pm
Main: shantone2
Level: 3048

Do you have a record of Lemon apologizing for these actions? That would be highly incriminating.[/quote]

I will ask 13 if he does.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:35 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

I don't have support ticket access, so I have not been doing any investigation on this, just in case someone try to contact me about this :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Instinct
Level: 2963

Lol 36 jumps, that's the best part.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:22 pm

The Vert wrote:
I don't have support ticket access, so I have not been doing any investigation on this, just in case someone try to contact me about this :)

Good Call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forake wrote:
Lol 36 jumps, that's the best part.

that is indeed funny and cruel

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 pm
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Adamantiumized souls does not support the positive and/or uplifting aspects of this message, regardless of names it is posted under.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:55 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

jack the ripper wrote:
Adamantiumized souls does not support the positive and/or uplifting aspects of this message, regardless of names it is posted under.

http://imgur.com/a/sXkbc

That ticket was back in mid December. If it was such an issue, and so many bad things happened because of it, you'd think I would not have been councilor on team until 2 days ago. Everything had been settled, Razzy had been repaid and forgiven me, and 13 wanted me to stay on team and continue doing my job as Counc.

I rarely ever respond to accusations like this, as I don't see a point in participating in the Starsodrama that normally happens. Here's the way I see it. The political aspect of this is that 13 and co. realize they cannot fight me head on, and he's now resorting to shit-posting on the forums in order to gather allies against me and my new team.

The best part of this is, the wars again Victorious Secret and Merchant Consortium were 13's wars. TDC I'm not really sure who they were against. After my team split off, 13 went to all of them and immediately asked for a cease-fire, and actually asked Lt. Stifler if he could join the UDA in order to be able to fight against me. They said no.

Hope this clears things up a little for everyone, and I'll see you on the other side.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:50 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Lithium
Level: 3185

/licks Lemonz

Estragon: Well, shall we go?
Vladimir: Yes, let's go.
[They do not move].

Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:55 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

ELITE wrote:
Razzy wrote:
anilv wrote:
The fact that you didn't divulge half the story – the part where Lemon offered you reparations and you accepted – just goes to show that you aren't interested in actually sharing "The Truth" with the community. Instead, you presented this as a recent development that had not been resolved. Good day, sir.

Mainly due to the fact that it hardly compairs to what I lost. A ship which could be built for maybe 30~b, and augs which are worth maybe 70-100b for about 60b in credits and 400-500+b in items? That hardly covers what I had lost.

If I had records of the ingame PMs between you and me where you value'd everything I tossed at less then 50b, and I gave you 50b credits and helped you pimp out your brand new Vazi, and then gave you a HM and augs on top of that, this would be much easier.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Fit has hit the shan.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:07 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

You never know with those gay folks...

Jk jk!