Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

Post Re: Kinetic/YEYE
TMOI2 wrote:
How many constant reminders do we even need? I am glad to see that the hilarity continues though.

BTW, did you say you lost 20bil? Is that even a lot to you now? That really sucks, but that a pretty cheap lesson on giving your password out. I would love to know what the whole deal was with YEYE (Luxord I believe was the actually character in question) and the whole shop/Starretriever thing. YEYE was screaming Starretriever robbed him but then two days later he was Starretriever? So wierd.

Also, was Staretriever you? You gave me 200m when I first started! That was a lot back then. That means I think you are toats awesome now!

Thats cause he gave him StarRetriever along with 2b iirc saying it was his brother and that his brother quit. :roll:

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:01 pm
Main: TMOI
Level: 1825

SwiftEagle wrote:
TMOI2 wrote:
How many constant reminders do we even need? I am glad to see that the hilarity continues though.

BTW, did you say you lost 20bil? Is that even a lot to you now? That really sucks, but that a pretty cheap lesson on giving your password out. I would love to know what the whole deal was with YEYE (Luxord I believe was the actually character in question) and the whole shop/Starretriever thing. YEYE was screaming Starretriever robbed him but then two days later he was Starretriever? So wierd.

Also, was Staretriever you? You gave me 200m when I first started! That was a lot back then. That means I think you are toats awesome now!

Thats cause he gave him StarRetriever along with 2b iirc saying it was his brother and that his brother quit. :roll:

Wait, so he gave HIM StarRetriever? So you aren't YEYE? Does that mean that the assumption is just because you both speak Chino?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:10 pm
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

TMOI2 wrote:
SwiftEagle wrote:
TMOI2 wrote:

Wait, so he gave HIM StarRetriever? So you aren't YEYE? Does that mean that the assumption is just because you both speak Chino?

The reason people spam Chino its cause thats was his Characters name after he try to scam Surgeon. ThunderStrike started spaming am chino in all chat and thats why everyone spam am Chino.

No i'm not YEYE

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:23 pm
Main: TMOI
Level: 1825

SwiftEagle wrote:
http://prntscr.com/52us4m
http://prntscr.com/52us8u

Ok, so really bored hoping that the game will come back up before I go to bed and was searching the forum to figure out who YEYE is.

These screens are from a 2012 post from Ninx? What weird, sketchy reason was there for posting them? Clearly they do not in any way imply any current ownership by anyone since this acct seems to have been passed around so much.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52361&p=735409&hilit=YEYE#p735409

I feel really racist for saying this, but its just so... chino.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

A quote from Xen "yeye is possibly the worst player I have ever known, and I've known a few"

Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:03 am
Profile WWW