Ebony 34%  34%  [ 14 ]
#swagger420 24%  24%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 41

Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Ebony.
That is all. Thank you.

Last edited by ELITE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Igneil
Level: 6191

Post Re: Red Faction has mapped Ebony.
Finally a better AP route

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:22 pm
Main: blacktonal
Level: 3848

Ebony for life !

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:23 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: TranquilityX
Level: 1796

About time, I needed some bindo.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Lithium
Level: 3185

/licks

Estragon: Well, shall we go?
Vladimir: Yes, let's go.
[They do not move].

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:57 pm
Main: commanderM
Level: 3459

Ok so to be clear, you didn't just map Ebony, you went through and demoed kit every one of our team bases except for one player, whom was missed for what ever reason.

The action you undertook was unprovoked and unwarranted, just seems a bit excessive, and more than just a little abusive. (Yes it is with-in the game mechanics and not against the rules) Did you just wake up that morning and say hmmm let me go destroy the enjoyment a few guys get from the game, hmmm who will it be?

While it may all be pixels on a screen you displayed a real lack of character and respect for others and the time they may have spent in their own pursuits within the game.

The space was uncontested, in a section of the universe we have peaceably settled for many resets. It was an uncontested slaughter, unfortunately there was no one on until more than half of our space was destroyed.

Nice work....not.... very creative editing on the video as well, self promotion at it's finest.

To be sure you did bring a real squad, I wish I had been able to be on before you went through the heart of my gals, we would have had a different outcome.
To be sure we would have likely still been rolled since we don't have many players and all the t21, and t22 stuff you rolled with we couldn't challenge as a team but you wouldn't have had the chance to destroy all our end game gear and builds we had going.

Maybe all our gals weren't the best, but they were comparable with the investment expended for the return expected from the gal, the bases and gear used was in line the area of space and the resources there.

Hope the video gets you what you wanted out of it.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:12 pm
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

Post Re: Ebony.
Well, I did see the video regarding the destruction of your galaxies, and it looks like most of the galaxies were pretty bad. The bases didn't look like they were augged or firing much, but that could have been just the video or the game FPS.

For anyone who wants to see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTk8hg36LNQ

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:18 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

But why though?

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Luna
The bases in my core gals were all auged with Achilles augs, the first wasn't mine but the following 5 gals were mine. there was at least 2 dem 20 kits in each gal. Yes they did run out of elec after a sustained attack. With the creative eiditing, the video speeded up and edited like it was to make the gals seem easy or the attacking team seem better, you could get that impression.

Don't get me wrong it was an full end game squad attack with no less that 20 alts involved from RF. Had we had some player support on line there were things we could have done to mitigate the destruction. The amount of gear they destroyed is epic many things are now unattainable like the old Achilles Z (vervaadiger base weps) lasers. I should post the list.

As I said before it is all just pixels on a screen but it represents a significant amount of time spent by a team that doesn't get involved in politics, or the Sonata drama, just a few guys that like the game and want to play, build bases and do content...well a few less now!

Dom
Yes that is my exact thought...why?
There is no way this helps the game and in fact has hurt the membership base. As of to date there have been 6 people who canceled their subs, with another 15 subs still considering their options. Maybe the admins think we are all revolving doors and loyal customers are easy to come by... idk

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Wait, can't you build Verv Lasers?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 pm

megfire wrote:
Luna
The bases in my core gals were all auged with Achilles augs, the first wasn't mine but the following 5 gals were mine. there was at least 2 dem 20 kits in each gal. Yes they did run out of elec after a sustained attack. With the creative eiditing, the video speeded up and edited like it was to make the gals seem easy or the attacking team seem better, you could get that impression.

Don't get me wrong it was an full end game squad attack with no less that 20 alts involved from RF. Had we had some player support on line there were things we could have done to mitigate the destruction. The amount of gear they destroyed is epic many things are now unattainable like the old Achilles Z (vervaadiger base weps) lasers. I should post the list.

As I said before it is all just pixels on a screen but it represents a significant amount of time spent by a team that doesn't get involved in politics, or the Sonata drama, just a few guys that like the game and want to play, build bases and do content...well a few less now!

Dom
Yes that is my exact thought...why?
There is no way this helps the game and in fact has hurt the membership base. As of to date there have been 6 people who canceled their subs, with another 15 subs still considering their options. Maybe the admins think we are all revolving doors and loyal customers are easy to come by... idk

All I did was add a black box over the text, and 4x speed the video. Everything else is untouched.

We used like 10 alts? The video shows exactly what we did. 3 DPS chars for your entire team space. As for why, you took 30+ gals and didn't fortify any of them.

Edit: You can build the Verv lasers.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Well I didn't know the base version was available, and I know I can build another SS brake you blew a fresh out of the box one of them too...

I took 5 gals and they were well defended for the area of space and the expected return from the gal.

Many of the gals you so cavalierly destroyed were built by people that only get a few hours a week to play. Several won't be coming back to the game, good job for thinning the herd of peace full players and actually hurting the sub base.

How is a gal with at least 2 dem 20 kits not fortified. Were they to a top team standard, and filled with dem or ada kits...no they weren't in top team space, additionally we aren't a rich team able to spend like many do in the game.

As far as editing, there were many starts and stops in the video, yes I have looked to see why they fell

Good to know you are the SS police and can decide who builds what where!
It was just a no class move bro, by you to a group of guys that had no beef at all with you or your team. Karma is a bitch with a long memory...

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:22 pm

megfire wrote:
Well I didn't know the base version was available, and I know I can build another SS brake you blew a fresh out of the box one of them too...

I took 5 gals and they were well defended for the area of space and the expected return from the gal.

Many of the gals you so cavalierly destroyed were built by people that only get a few hours a week to play. Several won't be coming back to the game, good job for thinning the herd of peace full players and actually hurting the sub base.

How is a gal with at least 2 dem 20 kits not fortified. Were they to a top team standard, and filled with dem or ada kits...no they weren't in top team space, additionally we aren't a rich team able to spend like many do in the game.

As far as editing, there were many starts and stops in the video, yes I have looked to see why they fell

Good to know you are the SS police and can decide who builds what where!
It was just a no class move bro, by you to a group of guys that had no beef at all with you or your team. Karma is a bitch with a long memory...

That video is 3 clips pasted together, and sped up 4x. The cuts in the clip were because of processing problems. As for the rest, do whatever you want.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:28 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

megfire wrote:

I don't necessarily support RF's actions here. However, it sounds to me like you got a bit greedy. I have 10 colonies in one galaxy, and at a conservative estimate my defense costs are 10x the cost of two Dem kits. How many colonies do you have across 5 gals? You've really got no excuse to have fewer than 20; even in the most sparse ares of the universe I have no doubt you can string together five gals with at least 4 planets apiece. So you're trying to cash in on twice my colo income with less than 5 x 1/10 = 1/2 of the expenditure on defense. This doesn't even include the proportionally greater access to valuable commods that you may have across 5x as many galaxies.

If my interpolation has misrepresented the facts, feel free to set the record straight. As it stands, it looks like you've been skimping on defense costs in a big way and it's finally caught up to you.

--

All of this aside, what's the big deal that your stuff got demoed? You can rebuild all the industry kits and pick up where you left off with colonies. As for the StM kits, you can rebuild those as well (and hopefully this time you'll deploy a few more).

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

We used approximately 150 demo kits across like ~32 galaxies.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:26 pm