Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Post Re: To Resistent Evil
heylo wrote:
Kazasu wrote:
Is ninja-looting against the actual game rules/ToS/etc.? I'm not sure how you could submit a ticket for something like that if it isn't.

They don't care they got a dev as director :wink:

/me joins EF

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:35 pm
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Frostfang wrote:
heylo wrote:
Kazasu wrote:
Is ninja-looting against the actual game rules/ToS/etc.? I'm not sure how you could submit a ticket for something like that if it isn't.

/me joins EF

I'm still waiting for my invite :D

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:57 pm
Team: Charnel Plushies
Main: Kazasu
Level: 3786

heylo wrote:
Kazasu wrote:

Wait... So I'm paying cash to play a game, cash that could hopefully go toward upkeep/development, so that a developer can abuse powers for his team? I am, quite frankly, really hoping this isn't the case.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Kazasu wrote:
heylo wrote:
Kazasu wrote:

Wait... So I'm paying cash to play a game, cash that could hopefully go toward upkeep/development, so that a developer can abuse powers for his team? I am, quite frankly, really hoping this isn't the case.

:D

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Kazasu wrote:
heylo wrote:
Kazasu wrote:

You don't know them, don't judge!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:39 pm
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

Kazasu wrote:

Ninja looting is not against the game rules. I sent in a ticket because when trying to scoop the loot on my berserker, the item that dropped was too large for me to scoop. Due to a bug with scoop error messages, it did not show what the item was in event chat. This is what I sent a ticket about, so that I knew what item I was trying to scoop, and so that I could make sure what item we were talking about.

Kazasu wrote:

And now you're jumping to conclusions real quick there mate.

Jey has not been active in Eminence Front in over a year. In the past three years I've played in Eminence Front, he has only ever managed to be around occasionally, because he is too busy with other duties. It is even a struggle to contact him and get him online to decide on important team matters, and several times we just get ignored and have to take responsibility on our own.

So I'm not sure why you're trying to assume that Jey is abusing his powers for his team. If you can't see past all the accusations and realise how much Jey has done for this game, and how little there is in it for him to abuse his powers, then I can only invite you to join our fans, called the #EFadminteamlovers.

In my 5 years in this game I've yet to see a single justified accusation of Jey abusing his powers. The most known was probably the assault on Protean, where the defenders claimed that Jey had deleted one of their kits, to place his own. Oh man, did they look bad when Jey had actually bribed one of their team members to demolish a kit, so he could place one.

And as for this entire situation: the only team you can trust, is Eminence Front. I can give you quite a few reasons right now why you should not trust Resident Evil, possibly even less Lemon and Frostfang. And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

Welcome to Star Sonata my dear friend, now get back to sticking your head back in the colony dirt and move along.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:32 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

andezrhode2a wrote:
And as for this entire situation: the only team you can trust, is Eminence Front. I can give you quite a few reasons right now why you should not trust Resident Evil, possibly even less Lemon and Frostfang. And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

How did I get dragged into this. Lol

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:06 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Calm the fuck down

When am I getting my invite pls? :roll:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

dont get so worked up thermal.. they been giving EF the "admin abuse" card so much already its not even original anymore.

And then theres the zeph guy falling for all the "original" jokes (unless some ppl are stupid enough to think its serious)..

But who cares what others think! i wil just edit their posts to be more EF-happy with my admin pane....i uhm...sorry jey covers blown.. :shock:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:59 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

I dont understand why people claim EF is abusing their admin powers... EF is a well organized team and structured correctly.

Remember the majority of them are old school players and have been around for years. Its all down to experience and team effort.

Wtb EF knowledge pm me!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Did they make you say that? :P

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Vindicator
Level: 3937

Dom wrote:
Did they make you say that? :P

they dont need to lol

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:58 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

In every single game I've ever played, whenever there's a really strong team people automatically accuse them of being "an admin team" or abusing something. It comes with the territory.

Plus you gotta remember that quite a few of the superpowers in Star Sonata's past were exploiting some serious bugs.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Je suis admin

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:32 pm

I'm sorry EF,you're all great guys :)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:35 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next