Main: Skirmish
Level: 5189

Post Re: To Resistent Evil
Species 8472 wrote:
andezrhode2a wrote:
Kazasu wrote:
Is ninja-looting against the actual game rules/ToS/etc.? I'm not sure how you could submit a ticket for something like that if it isn't.

Ninja looting is not against the game rules. I sent in a ticket because when trying to scoop the loot on my berserker, the item that dropped was too large for me to scoop. Due to a bug with scoop error messages, it did not show what the item was in event chat. This is what I sent a ticket about, so that I knew what item I was trying to scoop, and so that I could make sure what item we were talking about.

Kazasu wrote:
Wait... So I'm paying cash to play a game, cash that could hopefully go toward upkeep/development, so that a developer can abuse powers for his team? I am, quite frankly, really hoping this isn't the case.

And now you're jumping to conclusions real quick there mate.

Jey has not been active in Eminence Front in over a year. In the past three years I've played in Eminence Front, he has only ever managed to be around occasionally, because he is too busy with other duties. It is even a struggle to contact him and get him online to decide on important team matters, and several times we just get ignored and have to take responsibility on our own.

So I'm not sure why you're trying to assume that Jey is abusing his powers for his team. If you can't see past all the accusations and realise how much Jey has done for this game, and how little there is in it for him to abuse his powers, then I can only invite you to join our fans, called the #EFadminteamlovers.

In my 5 years in this game I've yet to see a single justified accusation of Jey abusing his powers. The most known was probably the assault on Protean, where the defenders claimed that Jey had deleted one of their kits, to place his own. Oh man, did they look bad when Jey had actually bribed one of their team members to demolish a kit, so he could place one.

And as for this entire situation: the only team you can trust, is Eminence Front. I can give you quite a few reasons right now why you should not trust Resident Evil, possibly even less Lemon and Frostfang. And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

Welcome to Star Sonata my dear friend, now get back to sticking your head back in the colony dirt and move along.

Oh Thermal Thermal Thermal...

I seem to remember quite clearly you saying (when referring to devmins having in-game chars) something along the lines of 'if you know something about the game you're psychologically predispositioned to use this whether you consciously want to or not' or some other psychological mechanism, that includes favourable ship positioning in new content.

Obviously this was when the shoe was on the other foot and you weren't on EF.

Fact 1: tbv ninja loots, Fact 2: non-content dev / director of team busy developing... non-content. Logical conclusion: new ships are designed specifically for EF. Ok, well now that DoW's cleared that up for everyone I guess we can move on with our lives?

Sun May 31, 2015 10:22 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Lithium
Level: 3185

Fact 666: You used Admin and/or Developer knowledge and privileges to determine what the loot was. (Then of course threatened war and used the force of your "ftw" team to determine the vote in your favor.)

I will not tolerate this ever, period.

Estragon: Well, shall we go?
Vladimir: Yes, let's go.
[They do not move].

Sun May 31, 2015 11:05 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Castiel
Level: 4011

Skirmish wrote:
Fact 1: tbv ninja loots, Fact 2: non-content dev / director of team busy developing... non-content. Logical conclusion: new ships are designed specifically for EF. Ok, well now that DoW's cleared that up for everyone I guess we can move on with our lives?

I don't ninja loot, only ever did it once to you EFag since it was hilarious.
I came in a slow HM with no turbos/tractor whatsoever and simply scooped the RNF laser while the rest of your squad died to Timmeh. :roll:
I had no plans of keeping the item, just wanted to do a bit of trolling before I gave it back but then Alex got butthurt and took it too seriously.

Dom wrote:
Yeah I don't think you abuse admin powers, if you did you guys wouldn't be so bad :mrgreen:

Ohhh damn.
Post of the year :lol:

Sun May 31, 2015 11:22 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Alex taking stuff too serious??? You got to be kidding right? :roll:

Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Dom wrote:

That doesn't sound like him!

Sun May 31, 2015 1:59 pm
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Castiel
Level: 4011

Tomzta09 wrote:
Dom wrote:

That doesn't sound like him!

My bad :lol:

Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Skirmish wrote:
Species 8472 wrote:

Oh Thermal Thermal Thermal...

I seem to remember quite clearly you saying (when referring to devmins having in-game chars) something along the lines of 'if you know something about the game you're psychologically predispositioned to use this whether you consciously want to or not' or some other psychological mechanism, that includes favourable ship positioning in new content.

Obviously this was when the shoe was on the other foot and you weren't on EF.

Never mentioned Jey - I know full well he's always busy devving, more working on my knowledge from the past of Devmins being on EF and Alex's past perspectives of this, then he joins and perspectives and subsequent opinions change to suit.

Am EF groupie 4lyf.

Sun May 31, 2015 7:31 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Do you want to build a snowman?

Sun May 31, 2015 8:48 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064