Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Imperium
Main: crop octagon
Level: 6039

Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
deleted

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

edwardwashere2 wrote:
Nobody askeed you to Baby anybody lol. But a little encouragement would have been nice.

But you seem to lack in that, going straight to the Point where i dont fit for EF, guessing it was a mistake to join EF from the beginning.

Thought it would be cool when Josh offered me to join the team, left French Toast Mafia for a team who is way ahead of all other Teams.

But seems like EF are way OP and dont care for new People.

Then you will have the Feeling that your not even welcome...

Ha EF are noobs

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

well you can say w/e you want, anyone in EF can vouch for me that i help any promising/motivated person in EF with basicly everything, and most of the time giving them to much help (hand out prawns HMs ect).

i just didnt see any use in helping someone that complained from day 1

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:09 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

edwardwashere2 wrote:
Well excuse me for not being as professional as you. As you probably dont know, i just got back to Play SS just about a month or 2 so i dont know the rope to be as good as you are!

So excuse me for defining you guys as OP, i didnt mean to waste my time in EF. But if knew that before i joined that your team structure is a bit different as i expected than i wouldnt have wasted my attitude in your team Chat.

So i will apologies myself for being such a cry Baby when i was just asking for a little Hand. :roll:

This has nothing to do with being professional or not. It has to do with your mentality. I didn't see you a whole lot online, but when I did, you were basically asking players to tell you what to do in game, because you were so bored and had no motivation, so you could not come up with anything to do yourself.

That has nothing to do with being professional, or even related to what level of the game you're at. You weren't asking for a hand, you were asking Eminence Front to take care of your motivation, because you weren't willing to yourself. If you can't take care of your own motivation to play the game, then it certainly does not help to go around with a bad mood in team chat and complain about how little will you have to play this game.

And while you recently came back, I would have expected you to be more motivated to play than ever. You aren't short on new unexplored content if you haven't played for a long time. It also strikes me that we didn't do a proper background check on you, because you did have the exact same mentality years back in this game.

Eminence Front is a team with a very active recruitment, and as long as you have the motivation to play, and you're active, then it takes very little to actually become an appreciated member of the team. Just look at Skirmish. When I recruited him, he wasn't exactly the most skilled player with the strongest characters. But he had a motivation to play and progress, and he was always around. And he was always in a good mood, and never complained. I don't think I've ever seen him use the sentence "I'm bored". He is now our councillor. We even merged with the team Impossible around a year ago, a team which was way behind most of our players in terms of player strength and resources. But they sticked around, they showed a motivation and will to play like very few other teams I've seen before, and a lot of their players are now senior officers in Eminence Front.

So unless you didn't get the point I'm trying to make, then it pinpoints player mentality and mood. I'm not sure if I can find one team in game that prefers having players in their team chat who complains about how little motivated they are to play the game. That sort of mentality won't get you far anywhere. And that is the only reason you were booted from Eminence Front.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:50 am
Press Corps
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 3461

1. That you all forgetting when i came back i did a lot more and got myself very far in the game. I only lost Motivation for 3 days and not EVERYDAY since i was on EF so STOP with that bullshit!

2. You guys are just talking some bullshit thats not even clearly true so you can DISMISS YOURSELVES away from my Topic and stop arguing over something petty thats not even serious.

3. I clearly dont care about you guys opinion about me, im not on EF anymore so you guys can do yourselves and leave me alone.

4. And yea Josh should have told me more about EF`s backround than my backround because i landed into a Team with a few jerks.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

EwanB wrote:
well you can say w/e you want, anyone in EF can vouch for me that i help any promising/motivated person in EF with basicly everything, and most of the time giving them to much help (hand out prawns HMs ect).

i just didnt see any use in helping someone that complained from day 1

Wait, wait, wait... Does this mean I get a prawn if i join EF because sign me up then

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:19 am
Main: Skirmish
Level: 5189

edwardwashere2 wrote:

4. And yea Josh should have told me more about EF`s backround than my backround because i landed into a Team with a few jerks.

You gonna let this guy call you a jerk Josh?

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:24 am
Press Corps

After all Josh offered all the things before i even got myself involved in EF and never kept the end of the bargain.. Offered to take me on Oly runs which never happened.

So yea i will call him and Wex a jerk. So i dont care where this goes.

I dont look for fights but i will not tolerate for People to ASSUME shit that doesnt add up and think that since day 1 that i have been on EF that i lost Motivation GTFO with that.

Ever since i been on FTM, i Leveled SeiTronic from 0 to 650+ and Gemini from 1k to 1,5k and thats when i was on EF.

So you cant tell me shit that i didnt do anything besides complain, your going Pop on Forums and make my post look like a complete moron, you know i let you have this one. Because at the end of they day, i will still do me. And i dont care what the opinions are about me from others.

Because i will not sit here and get beat down by EF just because i said i left with a boot, shit would have been different when i just left. Then the ball game would be different so if you can kindly just leave this post and move on.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 am
Press Corps

Well whatever i will no longer respond and will take a break from this unnessary Drama.

Enjoyng this sunny wetter and celebrate Goa (:

Have fun playing Star Sonata (:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
Team: Imperium
Main: Tony
Level: 6348

But how are you going to enforce that KOS for life you put on the BB if you aren't here?

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:59 am
Press Corps

Kinetic apologied to me for what he said in All Chat, and the fact that he is Puerto Rican and i madly drink Coronas therefore i wont hold any grudge at him..

And i was just protecting Star Revolution X (SunDog60) Team from any harm...

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

Corona is Mexican but yeah potato potato tomato tomato

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

sounds like you didnt penetrate the sekret layer :lol:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Press Corps

Lol i dont care but when i lived in San Antonio, Texas i was drinking with a lot of Hispanic People Coronas ! So i highly have respect for Mexicans and Ricans so i wont hold any grudge for a mistake he made.

But EF on the other Hand, Need to stop assuming stuff for what is not clearly true, i liked Josh and Wex but their stubborness Needs to end, because i did nothing wrong besides doing whats best for me. Just because they all have more experience than doesnt make them any better or have the right to assume stuff whats clearly not true.

That makes you guys jerks and think your guys are better, of course you guys are self motivated People because yall have the stable Team, but that doesnt make any difference.

I had several days that i had no Motivation because i have a Job, and i work so i can get my pay check, im also a DJ which also takes time out of my playing time, but thats my Problem.

So if you all cant accept that i have a amazing life going on, than i dont wanna know what your guys doing. I love this game, because it keeps me busy and entertained at the same time.

But at the end, i dont have any grudge or Beef with anybody just because we didnt understand each other or didnt start out well. So if disrespected anybody i am apologizing. But Wex on the other Hand, NEEDS to get his Facts straighten out before he goes on my Topic and thinks just because he thinks he is powerful and does and say what he feels like. Because that is wrong.

That is all what im going to say. Thanks for listening.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next