Press Corps
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 3461

Post Mercenaries in Return
Im in the making of team Mercenaries, just a team that i am making that i am bringen back from the old days. :D

Anybody is welcome (F2P and P2P), i have no stress with any teams that i have been on, i only been on (French Toast Mafia and (Eminence Front) left EF with a boot.

Reason i wanted the boot is because i havent had the motivation on playing SS and they rather have members who has the motivation to play or are very active. I do get along with EF very well, dont have any problems with anybody on the team or outside the team.
So if you would like to join message me ingame.
In the next month i will be having less time to play because of my work, have to work 10hrs during the week so i might be online for atleast an hour or 2.
I also hope on those people I recruit who are KOS that we can work something out. :P

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Good luck!

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:44 am
Press Corps

thanks (:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

k just to make it clear, you didnt really ask for a boot.

you logged on saying "hopefully i wil find motivation to do anything today"

so i said maybe you dont belong on EF if you cba to do anything other then complaining, at wich point you said if you want to boot me then go for it i wont care...so i did.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:23 am
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

edwardwashere2 wrote:
Im in the making of team Mercenaries, just a team that i am making that i am bringen back from the old days. :D

Anybody is welcome (F2P and P2P), i have no stress with any teams that i have been on, i only been on (French Toast Mafia and (Eminence Front) left EF with a boot.

Reason i wanted the boot is because i havent had the motivation on playing SS and they rather have members who has the motivation to play or are very active. I do get along with EF very well, dont have any problems with anybody on the team or outside the team.
So if you would like to join message me ingame.
In the next month i will be having less time to play because of my work, have to work 10hrs during the week so i might be online for atleast an hour or 2.
I also hope on those people I recruit who are KOS that we can work something out. :P

How are you going to handle a team if you wont be active and without motivation :cry:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

SwiftEagle wrote:

How are you going to handle a team if you wont be active and without motivation :cry:

Yeah that's the thing that stuck out to me… recruitment post might not have been the best place to put that stuff. :roll:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm
Press Corps

Clearly i did ask for a boot when i said feel free too boot me if i dont fit in for EF just because i lack in Motivation do something in the game?

I dont have that much time to Play SS when my hours switched from 8 hrs to 10hrs a day for the next 2 months until my Boss hired more workers in the Company.

And there is also atleast 1 day during the week which my Boss gives me a day off ! So

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Press Corps

And Wex just to make that clear, i never felt comfortable being on EF because you never cared about me being on EF.
I felt like i was just a noob that nobody cared and been ignored most of the time, so i am glad not to be on EF.
I rather make my own team, yea the first 2 months i wont be that much active but once my hours are back to normal i will have more time to Play and lead a team.

But i know nobody would join but i rather be on my own team and not be on a team when i wont matter anyway to anybod!

You might have your respect and more experience than me, but i wont tolerate being on a team when i dont matter even tho i pass the vote! I bet you didnt even vote for my stay because you dont like anybody but yourself!

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
over 9000!

Well in that case, best of luck and don't let the long hours get you down :D

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:20 pm
Press Corps

You will have to pay your Sub somehow ! And the hours wont kill me, but thanks ! :D

1 More thing for you Wexy (Surround yourself with people who motivate you to be better and help bring out the best potential in you.)

Thats what im looking for (:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

yea well i kinda fail to care about ppl that log on and are straight away "i cba to do anything today" Do i look like a mother that breastfeeds anyone besides enk?

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 pm
over 9000!

You get more out of it than I do, wex :P

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 pm
Press Corps

Nobody askeed you to Baby anybody lol. But a little encouragement would have been nice.

But you seem to lack in that, going straight to the Point where i dont fit for EF, guessing it was a mistake to join EF from the beginning.

Thought it would be cool when Josh offered me to join the team, left French Toast Mafia for a team who is way ahead of all other Teams.

But seems like EF are way OP and dont care for new People.

Then you will have the Feeling that your not even welcome...

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

We're more than happy to help out any players that are motivated to play the game and bring a good mood to our team. However, with your attitude, you would get the treatment that you did, even if you were a high end player. We've had several high end players in the past that weren't motivated to play or do anything other than sit in team chat and complain, and they went pretty fast out the same door as you did.

So if you think you can talk down our teams ability to take care of new people, then I'll treat you the same way for your future endeavours. Good luck with your team and wherever this game takes you.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:43 pm
Press Corps

Well excuse me for not being as professional as you. As you probably dont know, i just got back to Play SS just about a month or 2 so i dont know the rope to be as good as you are!

So excuse me for defining you guys as OP, i didnt mean to waste my time in EF. But if knew that before i joined that your team structure is a bit different as i expected than i wouldnt have wasted my attitude in your team Chat.

So i will apologies myself for being such a cry Baby when i was just asking for a little Hand. :roll:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW