Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
Team: Eminence Front
Rank: Councilor
Main: Joshua102
Level: 8752

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Well, all I can say is wow. I invited you into the team to help you level and grow in power in this game and that is how you respond. I don't care if you leave but don't start saying things like Wex and I are stubborn when that simply isn't true. If you want to just start acting like that after someone helped you for a while then stay out of EF. Good luck making your new team when you are this unmotivated to play Star Sonata when you obviously still want to play.


Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:18 am
Profile
User avatar
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1112
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
its ok gemini i apologise to, i apologise for not spoon feeding a useless person that crys alot and "doesnt care about beeing on EF" rotten apples fall from the tree quite fast..:(

maybe RE has a spot for you? you and buzz seem to be talking the same bs 99% of the time.


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 pm
Profile
Press Corps
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Soldier
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 2972

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 66
Location: Seconed Horizon
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
You obviously dont get it, just wait till you have a Job then you would get it through thick skull on how i ment by me saying "Damn im unmotivated to something TODAY!"

But obviously you guys take it too deep and get offended by it and start assuming that i wasnt fit to Play this game in General.

Tragic :?

_________________
- Gemini Hunter - SeiTronic - zevus - Succubus - Dropkick - NIXES -


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1112
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
i probably do more hours then you @ work but okay go DJ away.

im done with this topic, mebbe we wil get along one day and forget about this funny event:D


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:06 pm
Profile
Press Corps
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Soldier
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 2972

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 66
Location: Seconed Horizon
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Nobody would accept to a Team because i pissed you off Wex...

Im just a victim because i got booted off EF, AND Josh 1 more Thing, dont promise something that you cant hold on too. Because im sad for what you put me through, next time warn a brother before you put me on a pedestial and make me look like an idiot.

_________________
- Gemini Hunter - SeiTronic - zevus - Succubus - Dropkick - NIXES -


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Director
Main: enkelin
Level: 5509

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 11005
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
EwanB wrote:
i probably do more hours then you @ work but okay go DJ away.


They upped your hours at the call center huh

_________________
(DefQon1) use a Rhino reconstruotereatarerer
-
(Pasta) I need to figure out how to get rid of this UrQa Suqqa Ukuk
(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:31 pm
Profile
Team: Eminence Front
Rank: Councilor
Main: Joshua102
Level: 8752

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
edwardwashere2 wrote:
Nobody would accept to a Team because i pissed you off Wex...

Im just a victim because i got booted off EF, AND Josh 1 more Thing, dont promise something that you cant hold on too. Because im sad for what you put me through, next time warn a brother before you put me on a pedestial and make me look like an idiot.


What? I didn't promise you anything I just said be active and don't say you are unmotivated to play lel


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm
Profile
User avatar
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1112
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
you didnt piss me off lol if i was pissed off i wouldnt bother responding to you..


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm
Profile
User avatar
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1112
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
anilv wrote:
EwanB wrote:
i probably do more hours then you @ work but okay go DJ away.


They upped your hours at the call center huh


Image

plz enk you been replaced


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:40 pm
Profile
Press Corps
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Soldier
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 2972

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 66
Location: Seconed Horizon
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Lol 5 of my co workers got fired because they thought they would pass the drug test, because half of us smoke weed and im the type of Person that Drinks a lot of cranberry Juice and water so i will know when to take the drug test and they didnt drink enough im guessing? lol

So since 5 People are missing everybody who works in my section gets to work 2 extra hours. Which is a pain in the ass till we get more People hired. But my pay gets bigger which im actually not getting mad about, i mean i get payed 12 euros per hour so 12 x 10 = my pay lol

That mean i can go pay Revenge and take his Money if he still does it but im guessing he would only do that to Team members, but i will find somebody in the game (:

_________________
- Gemini Hunter - SeiTronic - zevus - Succubus - Dropkick - NIXES -


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Rank:
Main: Skirmish
Level: 5184

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am
Posts: 120
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Well you just tell anyone who go pay Revenge and take his Money if he still does it that he's not your friend, even if he would only do that to Team members.


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 pm
Profile
Press Corps
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Soldier
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 2972

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 66
Location: Seconed Horizon
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
EwanB wrote:
i probably do more hours then you @ work but okay go DJ away.

im done with this topic, mebbe we wil get along one day and forget about this funny event:D



I doubt we will ever get along Wex, you probably earned your stripes in this game, and im just a Person that still finds the right way to get along with People. Since you like to assume shit at one Point and tell People the Story from your Point of view.

What about mines ?

And Skirmish, if i want something from Revenge i know, i shoot him a pm if he wants my RL moneyh :)




_________________
- Gemini Hunter - SeiTronic - zevus - Succubus - Dropkick - NIXES -


Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1112
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
i could respond again but..feeding the troll is bad. im gonna breast feed enk again


Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:01 pm
Profile
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Director
Main: enkelin
Level: 5509

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 11005
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
This kind of reminds me of when Pietro ragequit Traders. I don't see why you all can't be adults about it and just acknowledge that it didn't work out between you.

_________________
(DefQon1) use a Rhino reconstruotereatarerer
-
(Pasta) I need to figure out how to get rid of this UrQa Suqqa Ukuk
(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest


Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Profile
Team: Traders
Rank:
Main: Error Message
Level: 3268

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 am
Posts: 336
Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
This has been most entertaining

_________________
Tizzlelicious


Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.