Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Joshua102
Level: 14714

Post Re: Mercenaries in Return
Well, all I can say is wow. I invited you into the team to help you level and grow in power in this game and that is how you respond. I don't care if you leave but don't start saying things like Wex and I are stubborn when that simply isn't true. If you want to just start acting like that after someone helped you for a while then stay out of EF. Good luck making your new team when you are this unmotivated to play Star Sonata when you obviously still want to play.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:18 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

its ok gemini i apologise to, i apologise for not spoon feeding a useless person that crys alot and "doesnt care about beeing on EF" rotten apples fall from the tree quite fast..:(

maybe RE has a spot for you? you and buzz seem to be talking the same bs 99% of the time.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 pm
Press Corps
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 3461

You obviously dont get it, just wait till you have a Job then you would get it through thick skull on how i ment by me saying "Damn im unmotivated to something TODAY!"

But obviously you guys take it too deep and get offended by it and start assuming that i wasnt fit to Play this game in General.

Tragic :?

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

i probably do more hours then you @ work but okay go DJ away.

im done with this topic, mebbe we wil get along one day and forget about this funny event:D

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:06 pm
Press Corps

Nobody would accept to a Team because i pissed you off Wex...

Im just a victim because i got booted off EF, AND Josh 1 more Thing, dont promise something that you cant hold on too. Because im sad for what you put me through, next time warn a brother before you put me on a pedestial and make me look like an idiot.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

EwanB wrote:

They upped your hours at the call center huh

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:31 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Joshua102
Level: 14714

edwardwashere2 wrote:
Nobody would accept to a Team because i pissed you off Wex...

Im just a victim because i got booted off EF, AND Josh 1 more Thing, dont promise something that you cant hold on too. Because im sad for what you put me through, next time warn a brother before you put me on a pedestial and make me look like an idiot.

What? I didn't promise you anything I just said be active and don't say you are unmotivated to play lel

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm

you didnt piss me off lol if i was pissed off i wouldnt bother responding to you..

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

anilv wrote:
EwanB wrote:

They upped your hours at the call center huh

plz enk you been replaced

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:40 pm
Press Corps

Lol 5 of my co workers got fired because they thought they would pass the drug test, because half of us smoke weed and im the type of Person that Drinks a lot of cranberry Juice and water so i will know when to take the drug test and they didnt drink enough im guessing? lol

So since 5 People are missing everybody who works in my section gets to work 2 extra hours. Which is a pain in the ass till we get more People hired. But my pay gets bigger which im actually not getting mad about, i mean i get payed 12 euros per hour so 12 x 10 = my pay lol

That mean i can go pay Revenge and take his Money if he still does it but im guessing he would only do that to Team members, but i will find somebody in the game (:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Main: Skirmish
Level: 5189

Well you just tell anyone who go pay Revenge and take his Money if he still does it that he's not your friend, even if he would only do that to Team members.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 pm
Press Corps

EwanB wrote:

im done with this topic, mebbe we wil get along one day and forget about this funny event:D

I doubt we will ever get along Wex, you probably earned your stripes in this game, and im just a Person that still finds the right way to get along with People. Since you like to assume shit at one Point and tell People the Story from your Point of view.

What about mines ?

And Skirmish, if i want something from Revenge i know, i shoot him a pm if he wants my RL moneyh :)

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

i could respond again but..feeding the troll is bad. im gonna breast feed enk again

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:01 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

This kind of reminds me of when Pietro ragequit Traders. I don't see why you all can't be adults about it and just acknowledge that it didn't work out between you.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

This has been most entertaining

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next