Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post A random toot right from the arse
I do usually shitpost on these forums, but recently something has happened that I cannot ignore. I perfer to stay aware of the starsodrama, exploiting, scamming and account hijacking that occurs all too often and is hilarious as fuck, but when I feel that my reputation is under threat I will not stand idly by. I've been on the internet for too less time than cookiemonster. I understand that as a result of being accused some people will always consider me to be a shitposter and I accept this as the awesome reality of the internet. However, I will also not let these accusations go uncontensted.

I will start at the beginning. I first shitposted 2-3 minutes ago. I decided to shitpost because many years ago I had previously been shitposted and I found shitposting to be enjoyable. I shitposted previously of my own will without any problems. I decided to give it another shot and up until today I found myself shitposting with some friendly faces to shitpost with occasionally. They aren't great shitposts but I felt like I was fitting in quite well. We made a few shitposts and I also shitposted with a few old faces from before that recognized me. I was not an active shitposter all the time, but I made an effort to be involved when I was. I was also very careful not to shitpost anywhere until I knew I would not be stepping on anyones toes. I tried to shitpost nice and generally people were nice back to me.

Today some guy was booted from the team without any warning or explanation whatsoever. I don't recall shitposting anything to irritate someone or something like that. I had no previous run in's with anyone on the team. I was right in the middle of shitposting and this left me in quite the shitty situation.

At first I assumed it was a joke or someone very very drunk. I asked for a shitpost in all and got no shitpost. Worried, I decided to find the nearest shitposter and pm'd him asking for details. The only response I got back was "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT DANK MEMES" subsequent shitposts to other officers and the director number666.5 resulted in no shitpost at all. I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Without any real shitpost and the line "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT DANK MEMES" I can only assume that I'm being mistaken for someone else. Probably a legitimate player who doesn't shitpost. While I don't really care what some shitposter on the internet shitposted to someone else, I DO care about being mistaken for him. In all my shitposting and experiences in this game I have always shitposted everyone else. I like being able to shitpost without problems. The worst shitpost I ever did was go on a drunkenshitposting competition in trade chat. Any time I noticed one of my friends/associates was scamming or messing with other people I immediately shitposted.

I am making this post for one reason only: I am not whoever the hell RE thinks I am. I am known only as Johnston V2 and I have been playing this game intermittently since 2009, playing this account since 2009. I shitpost on the forums, I shitpost very much in all chat, I sometimes shitpost in trade with strangers and generally speaking I'm a decent shitposter. I have had a lot of fun shitposting and occasionally I have run into bad shitposters, but I just do my best to out-shitpost them.

This I will not ignore. I don't know what happened, when it happened, how or why. I make it a point not to escalate things but given the circumstances I feel its more important to protect myself rather than trying to bury the issue. Usually the correct response with drama is to just let it go, but when this can seriously affect my future shitposting prospects, it would be stupid of me to ignore it. Without any sort of communication from RE I'm going to assume that this accusation is being passed around uncontested. Well I'm here to contest it. I am not the shitposter you mistook me for.

I have no grudges against RE in general nor anyone else in this game. I met plenty of great people there and I understand that I probably wont be able to be a part of the team anymore. I accept that. I happen to be caught in the crossfire this time. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. With all of this crap going on I have only one thing to say to the person who began all this and put me into this situation:

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 pm
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Castiel
Level: 4011

Post Re: A random toot right from the arse
tl;dr

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:36 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Post Re: A random toot right from the arse
John normally makes me want to kill him. But, I approve of this post... just this once c;

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:38 pm