Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
User avatar
Team: Death Mental
Rank: Officer
Main: Darkwing
Level: 1117

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:13 am
Posts: 7
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Nah...he wil just exploit his way to the top


Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:26 am
Profile
Team: Death Mental
Rank: Director
Main: Evillous
Level: 3359

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 am
Posts: 29
Location: North-East England
Post Re: More EF fuckery
You're right. You will probaly QQ to your other devmin "friends" which will probaly cause me to lose in the end because you know and all #abuseofpowers


Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:29 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Fireflies
Rank: Peon
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 252
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Gymjunkie1989 wrote:
You're right. You will probaly QQ to your other devmin "friends" which will probaly cause me to lose in the end because you know and all #abuseofpowers


This dev exploit drama is so big it's hard to not notice it. It appears that you're the one QQing(whatever QQ means) and most of the playerbase are QQing about darksteel's tiny exploits which doesn't seem to really affect anything, yet he's still here playing the game after having his one week ban for the barely noticable exploit. The "admins" have already punished him, the so called exploit was too small to be worth more than a week of ban. It's these "admins" who make the rules of this game. If it bothers you so much that darksteel made such a small exploit and you can't resist "QQing" about it, then why don't you apply a solution to the problem and quit the game which you don't like so much. Keep in mind that there are many other players who abused(and still do) bugs which truly ruin the balance of the game and the "admins" do nothing about them, it's completely stupid how you're hostile towards darksteel and not the "admins".

Oh while we're at it, gg darksteel go wipe re, I'll enjoy the show

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:57 am
Profile
Team: Death Mental
Rank: Director
Main: Evillous
Level: 3359

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 am
Posts: 29
Location: North-East England
Post Re: More EF fuckery
the white wizard wrote:
Gymjunkie1989 wrote:
You're right. You will probaly QQ to your other devmin "friends" which will probaly cause me to lose in the end because you know and all #abuseofpowers


This dev exploit drama is so big it's hard to not notice it. It appears that you're the one QQing(whatever QQ means) and most of the playerbase are QQing about darksteel's tiny exploits which doesn't seem to really affect anything, yet he's still here playing the game after having his one week ban for the barely noticable exploit. The "admins" have already punished him, the so called exploit was too small to be worth more than a week of ban. It's these "admins" who make the rules of this game. If it bothers you so much that darksteel made such a small exploit and you can't resist "QQing" about it, then why don't you apply a solution to the problem and quit the game which you don't like so much. Keep in mind that there are many other players who abused(and still do) bugs which truly ruin the balance of the game and the "admins" do nothing about them, it's completely stupid how you're hostile towards darksteel and not the "admins".

Oh while we're at it, gg darksteel go wipe re, I'll enjoy the show


In what involvement do you have with anything? Oh that's right nothing. You come on here making a input on everything and anything. News flash... Your opinion is irrelevant.
I'm already quitting due to real life issues don't you worry about that.
The fact that DarkSteel is a dev and has made these exploits is what is pissing off the playerbase. He should know better if he wants to "Develop" a game to make it better. He is part of the reason some people have quitted already so before you go and defend your little buddy take your opinion somewhere else. In no way does this involve you..


Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:11 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Fireflies
Rank: Peon
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 252
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Gymjunkie1989 wrote:
the white wizard wrote:
Gymjunkie1989 wrote:
You're right. You will probaly QQ to your other devmin "friends" which will probaly cause me to lose in the end because you know and all #abuseofpowers


This dev exploit drama is so big it's hard to not notice it. It appears that you're the one QQing(whatever QQ means) and most of the playerbase are QQing about darksteel's tiny exploits which doesn't seem to really affect anything, yet he's still here playing the game after having his one week ban for the barely noticable exploit. The "admins" have already punished him, the so called exploit was too small to be worth more than a week of ban. It's these "admins" who make the rules of this game. If it bothers you so much that darksteel made such a small exploit and you can't resist "QQing" about it, then why don't you apply a solution to the problem and quit the game which you don't like so much. Keep in mind that there are many other players who abused(and still do) bugs which truly ruin the balance of the game and the "admins" do nothing about them, it's completely stupid how you're hostile towards darksteel and not the "admins".

Oh while we're at it, gg darksteel go wipe re, I'll enjoy the show


In what involvement do you have with anything? Oh that's right nothing. You come on here making a input on everything and anything. News flash... Your opinion is irrelevant.
I'm already quitting due to real life issues don't you worry about that.
The fact that DarkSteel is a dev and has made these exploits is what is pissing off the playerbase. He should know better if he wants to "Develop" a game to make it better. He is part of the reason some people have quitted already so before you go and defend your little buddy take your opinion somewhere else. In no way does this involve you..


First of all, I have no affection with darksteel and I don't care about him. If you're quitting then that's good.
Quote:
He should know better if he wants to "Develop" a game to make it better.

The admins have chosen him to be a dev. If you want to "QQ" about that, then go QQ to the admins that they should be more careful in the future when expanding their dev team.
Quote:
He is part of the reason some people have quitted already

Good, that's partially his fault and mostly the admins' fault.
Quote:
In no way does this involve you

Correct

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:17 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Eminence Front
Rank:
Main: Fleet General
Level: 2114

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:50 am
Posts: 341
Location: Straya
Post Re: More EF fuckery
He didn't get a week ban he got a 48hr ban.

More to the point he was a dev who knowingly exploited a bug that he was in part responsible for.
We have spoken to Jeff already and his response and the fact Dark Steel and Enkelin are both still Devs has led to myself, THRM, wex, CJ, Dan, Salt, Rev and probably others who I am forgetting to quit the game.

But fuck it, Steam release amirite?!!


Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:58 am
Profile
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: Kaguya
Level: 2591

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:20 am
Posts: 203
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Zeuss wrote:
He didn't get a week ban he got a 48hr ban.

More to the point he was a dev who knowingly exploited a bug that he was in part responsible for.
We have spoken to Jeff already and his response and the fact Dark Steel and Enkelin are both still Devs has led to myself, THRM, wex, CJ, Dan, Salt, Rev and probably others who I am forgetting to quit the game.

But fuck it, Steam release amirite?!!

You musn't have quit for real, since you still bother posting on the forums about stuff. Not sure what Enkelin has to do with the exploits.


Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:01 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Eminence Front
Rank:
Main: Fleet General
Level: 2114

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:50 am
Posts: 341
Location: Straya
Post Re: More EF fuckery
KonanCruss2 wrote:
You musn't have quit for real, since you still bother posting on the forums about stuff. Not sure what Enkelin has to do with the exploits.


You can't quit a game and still post on the forums... Fuck me, right?

Enk has exploited plenty, there are a few forum posts dedicated to it.
You must not play either because you don't read the forums often, right? /s


Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:11 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Rank: Director
Main: -13-
Level: 4162

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:30 am
Posts: 555
Post Re: More EF fuckery
wiz, Im pretty sure you're base retarded so your voice doesn't carry much weight. If you claim to not be, I would like to one on one bvb.

as for the whole DS exploiting drones at reset,

you guys realize other people did it? and how much of an impact did his drones really have? seriously. what drastic outcomes or events happened? he has bases you know. If it wasn't the drones he would have just stopped you with a couple JY's. Pretty sure no one wins any large tactical victories over traders, so whats your excuse all the other resets and the rest of the time? Obviously this is a group of people very strongly wanting to find any reason to negate the factor of skill and that he is simply eons better than you.

I'm not upset ef attacked hiig at all. It makes me overjoyous, to be honest. It shows how utterly retarded and incoherent they are, and that they bitch and then do the very thing they bitch about. Read better next time, thats satisfaction in my post, not upsetness ^.^

_________________
~4441~


Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 am
Profile
Content Dev
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Operator
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 3877

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Posts: 3120
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Image

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:39 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Fireflies
Rank: Peon
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 252
Post Re: More EF fuckery
jack the ripper wrote:
wiz, Im pretty sure you're base retarded so your voice doesn't carry much weight. If you claim to not be, I would like to one on one bvb.

as for the whole DS exploiting drones at reset,

you guys realize other people did it? and how much of an impact did his drones really have? seriously. what drastic outcomes or events happened? he has bases you know. If it wasn't the drones he would have just stopped you with a couple JY's. Pretty sure no one wins any large tactical victories over traders, so whats your excuse all the other resets and the rest of the time? Obviously this is a group of people very strongly wanting to find any reason to negate the factor of skill and that he is simply eons better than you.

I'm not upset ef attacked hiig at all. It makes me overjoyous, to be honest. It shows how utterly retarded and incoherent they are, and that they bitch and then do the very thing they bitch about. Read better next time, thats satisfaction in my post, not upsetness ^.^


Don't forget your place, boy

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:11 am
Profile
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: Kaguya
Level: 2591

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:20 am
Posts: 203
Post Re: More EF fuckery
MasterTrader wrote:
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Rank: Director
Main: -13-
Level: 4162

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:30 am
Posts: 555
Post Re: More EF fuckery
the white wizard wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
wiz, Im pretty sure you're base retarded so your voice doesn't carry much weight. If you claim to not be, I would like to one on one bvb.

as for the whole DS exploiting drones at reset,

you guys realize other people did it? and how much of an impact did his drones really have? seriously. what drastic outcomes or events happened? he has bases you know. If it wasn't the drones he would have just stopped you with a couple JY's. Pretty sure no one wins any large tactical victories over traders, so whats your excuse all the other resets and the rest of the time? Obviously this is a group of people very strongly wanting to find any reason to negate the factor of skill and that he is simply eons better than you.

I'm not upset ef attacked hiig at all. It makes me overjoyous, to be honest. It shows how utterly retarded and incoherent they are, and that they bitch and then do the very thing they bitch about. Read better next time, thats satisfaction in my post, not upsetness ^.^


Don't forget your place, boy


I'm not even entirely sure who you are. my place is that I will fight anyone who would like to fight me. If you would like to, lets. If not, stop spewing words.

_________________
~4441~


Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Fireflies
Rank: Peon
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 am
Posts: 252
Post Re: More EF fuckery
jack the ripper wrote:
the white wizard wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
wiz, Im pretty sure you're base retarded so your voice doesn't carry much weight. If you claim to not be, I would like to one on one bvb.

as for the whole DS exploiting drones at reset,

you guys realize other people did it? and how much of an impact did his drones really have? seriously. what drastic outcomes or events happened? he has bases you know. If it wasn't the drones he would have just stopped you with a couple JY's. Pretty sure no one wins any large tactical victories over traders, so whats your excuse all the other resets and the rest of the time? Obviously this is a group of people very strongly wanting to find any reason to negate the factor of skill and that he is simply eons better than you.

I'm not upset ef attacked hiig at all. It makes me overjoyous, to be honest. It shows how utterly retarded and incoherent they are, and that they bitch and then do the very thing they bitch about. Read better next time, thats satisfaction in my post, not upsetness ^.^


Don't forget your place, boy


I'm not even entirely sure who you are. my place is that I will fight anyone who would like to fight me. If you would like to, lets. If not, stop spewing words.


I'm not the one you want or should be fighting, I'd rather not put here the conversations from the last two years

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:04 pm
Profile
Team: Traders
Rank:
Main: Error Message
Level: 3268

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 am
Posts: 336
Post Re: More EF fuckery
Zeuss wrote:
He didn't get a week ban he got a 48hr ban.

More to the point he was a dev who knowingly exploited a bug that he was in part responsible for.
We have spoken to Jeff already and his response and the fact Dark Steel and Enkelin are both still Devs has led to myself, THRM, wex, CJ, Dan, Salt, Rev and probably others who I am forgetting to quit the game.

But fuck it, Steam release amirite?!!



Nonono, wex quit like a whole while back when we wooped your teams ass and steamrolled all of his bases... He got sad and quit.

_________________
Tizzlelicious


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.