Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post Looking for a team? Join Star Revolution X!
If you're looking for a team with lots of active people who are willing to help, doing Olympus and Subspace runs, join Star Revolution X. We're pretty great. We don't care if you're P2P, F2P, high level or low level, so long as you aren't only on webchat you can apply (no Churchill's allowed!).

We also have an awesome history archive made by our councillor DreadLordNaf: Rise, Fall, and Rebirth Under the Banner of the Blue X

If you're interested to join, even if only temporary to see how it is, message either a councillor or I (I'm in charge of recruiting), you can message me on the forum, find me on the SS public discord or talk to me ingame.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:19 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Post Re: Looking for a team? Join Star Revolution X!
I can vouch for this team. Great group of guys. They have something to offer every player. Plus several members are willing to do sexual favors for your help. Sometimes just for fun. Talc has amazing hands.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:24 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

redalert150 wrote:
I can vouch for this team. Great group of guys. They have something to offer every player. Plus several members are willing to do sexual favors for your help. Sometimes just for fun. Talc has amazing hands.

First I was like √
Then I was all ???
But then I was like :lol:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Leave me alone!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:31 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

*Star Revolution X was Created On 2008 and is 8 1/2 years old

*You didn't explain the real reason why I "quitted" after the great Luminous Tragedy "I disappeared because my cable wifi was shut down for not paying in time because of economic issues" and because of that I did not have much time to choose a wise and much trustworthy person (Ahadia) or (DreadLord). before I banish I put Frostbite in Director position soon after that Frostbite decided he was going to take a brake from SS so he pass Director position to mcList who then also disappeared and that's when Ahadia and DreadLord became the last active member from what I know.

*The Person who I sheared accounts with was not my brother Chino, But a young boy who I took as my apprentice also after the birth of SRX who I pass one of my main accounts "XxFrostbitexX" to him. And because my main P2P account back then had similar names "XxFrostfangxX" people thought we were brothers.

Other then that I love the Story and it was very emotional brought a lot of Good and Bad memories that I now regret. I'm sorry for the pain I have cause to Our Team and Our Flag that you all carry with Pride.

As in for me I have been spending my time in Keystone Job Corps http://keystone.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx focusing in my Security Career Training which I have already finished, Driver License which I'm close to getting (already got my permit) and my High School Diploma that I'm working on :D

When ever I get the chance i'll post some pictures of my Certificates to show you guys :D

Well I guess that's pretty much I want to say I may be inactive but I'm always reading the forums

Take care and LONG LIVE SRX

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:53 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

dev team confirmed

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:20 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

CHINOOO ITS YOUUU MY BOII

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

SunDog60 wrote:
so long as you aren't only on webchat you can apply

Oh dear, does this mean my membership is in jeopardy?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

kanescreed wrote:
CHINOOO ITS YOUUU MY BOII

\ :) /

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:57 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

This is a better means of recruiting Shawn, in our own threads. Even then I think forum posts are fairly useless, I'm not sure if it's effective for other teams even.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:31 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

SunDog60 wrote:
This is a better means of recruiting Shawn, in our own threads. Even then I think forum posts are fairly useless, I'm not sure if it's effective for other teams even.

They mostly are, I think everyone in recent history found their team through discord. I still stands by the fact that I was not at all damaging to Hiig though, because without detracting from their team you can't really hijack a prospective recruit.

That would be like a BMW dealer standing on the edge of a Mercedes lot screaming "BMW" as loud as they can; anyone who chooses the BMW over the Mercedes probably isn't due to the lunatic yelling BMW at his neighbors...

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:42 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

A thread hijack is basically detouring the topic at hand in favor of a topic you chose. A single person that makes an offtopic post cannot actually hijack the thread. It requires a follow up from other people that drown out the original poster(s). No one followed up Shawn because no one really looks at the forum anymore.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:41 am