Team: Surrender the Booty
Main: This Is def my Main
Level: 0

Post Surrender the Booty
It is a glorious thing to be a pirate king!

Welcome to "Surrender the Booty" most of the time you will be on the visible spectrum of the Universe, therefore a prey.

We are a green, sustainable, vegan team with a social conscience, making us a B-Corp. We aspire to kill people in order to make them realize having a pure -one-direction setup is useless in a world of perilous consequence. If the SS Devmins would introduce educational subsidies to teams that educate players on how not to suck, we would def receive the majority of this subsidy.

In order to be granted safe passage, we need you 1. give us 1 piece of epic loot from the run you just did or 2. send us 5b - 1b in 5 credit notes, 2.5b in 10 credit notes, and 1.5b in 20 credit notes, the messenger delivering the package will likely be sent back to the master missing his head, which matters not because there is no oxygen in space.

We also have a team service, where if you pay us 0.25b per char per week your team has free roaming rights to our space... which is essentially PSpace, Subspace and Kalthi Depths. UZ is FFA still.

If anyone thinks they can handle the nonsensical nature of this team, PM "a little girl" to send then a resume and a dick pic. Resumes generally include screen pic collections of dead people.

Last edited by notafakeaccount on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:05 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Surrender the Booty
lmao

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:10 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Surrender the Booty
I approve this message. Mostly because I wrote this message.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:36 am