JV2 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
J V 2 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
I love you Jv2 please bless my FC 54%  54%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 13

Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post War Upon the Hair Ticks
The end of the 420th Age of Meme is at hand, and with it, the beginning of the 69th Age of Shitpost has begun. Though I find myself alone against the lack of any semi-decent Fleet Commanders, now is not the time for worry. In truth, this is the time for my combat bots to be unchained, for their resolve to be tested against those who seek the downfall of real Fleet Commanders!

To those still strong in this darkened time, know that the end of the shit FC is at hand. With those of us lost to Gunner on our minds, victory taunts us as it avoids my fated septuple-modded emp rays. We will have it, with the blessing of FC God-Emperor JV2, whose glorious return will be witnessed by all! Irreverent missile spammers and hallowed fighter launchers. Malicious chain weapons and righteous radiation damage. The infidels shall suffer searing radiation upon our transcension with FC God JV2, foretold by the shitposts of the past!

To the faithful without hope, take heed. I am the FC God-Emperor Jv2, leader of the memes, creator of the shitposts. The heretics did not corrupt our memes, and they shall not corrupt our shitposts. Join your fleets with ours, and walk the golden path of irradiated AI ships with us.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post Re: War Upon the Hair Ticks
SMASH THE FILTHY GUNNER HOBERSES

the meme isn't over yet. the shitpost hasn't even started, yet. they ain't shitposted nothin', yet Shitpost the forums, cast out the gunners! BURN THE SHIT FCs. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL, SLAUGHTER, MAIM can't cast VOTE. will cast VOTE by KILL. SEND TO SHITPOST. Outskirts of DISCORD? Not for filthy MEME hoberses.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Tako
Level: 5253

I like this thread. There's a bit too much trying, but hey, with that comes the attention to detail i crave from your posts.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

I came back from hibernation to approve this post

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am
Profile WWW