Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Post NOBODY's Colonial Management Guide.
NB posted this a while ago, as it is extremely good, i thought id post it here, i take no credit for this guide. Also, see Abbara's Guide. (Some of this may be out of date, but the general principles are still there)

January 30th, 2006

Version. 4

Nobody’s Colony Guide

First of All, this is team privileged Information. I will be sending other versions to other teammates who don’t need this information cause of there low levels or that are new to the team. So when you get, Pm for questions.

Takeover 101:

Scenario A: Getting Ready for New Universe.

1. You will not make money or make less money if you don’t have: EE alt, a CA alt and a Fighter Alt.
2. EE alt and CA alt should be about the same level for defenses purposes.
3. You’re going to need Leviathan slaves. Get RC 16 for all of your chars. You will need at least 4 levs but more is better. These slaves are critical for success. Bulks, mastiffs and many small slaves “Do not cut itâ€

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Back in the day this was our secret inner-team guide for earning billions. We each got a copy send to us via email all secret-like.... Oh those were the days...

This is easily the best, most detailed guide ive ever seen, and i felt it was so good id re-post it. It may be out of date now, but the foundations are there and has helped me alot.

Thanx NB for sharing this.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:24 am
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

This should probably be looked over and updated..

Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Destroy and Annihilate
Main: Cloudmaster101
Level: 427

mm what i would do is have 2 bases on the colony plant, a t0 CA base, and a STM or a EE base, because the higher the suitability, the higher the prices of commos goes (including peasants). Now if you finished pumping your 1st colony. You should remove the t0 CA base, that'll lower the prices of peasants, then it's cheaper and more money you gain because the other colony has more suitability because their is no t0 ca base on yours.

But be aware that without the t0 CA base, your population growth per year is reduced in half.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:39 pm