over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Post The Complete Paxius Mission Guide!
This guide was orginally made by Lord Blaster5. He alone gets all the credits.

--1st Paxius station (Paxius Prime)--

Mission 1: Explore Sol
Lvl requirement: None, as far as i know
What to do: Find Sol, the center of the Universe
Reward: 1 Ancient Pax Medal (goes for all Paxius Prime missions, however an additional reward can be given as well.)
Comments: not hard at all Very Happy , just find sol. The Universe map on the forum can assist you if needed.

(here, it splits into two different chains. If i remember, each chain gives a different special reward.)

------------(cant provide the actual mission chain, lyceum didnt work on this section all the way, sry!)-------------

Mission 2:Explore Free Market
Lvl requirement:none (need w1)
What to do: find Free Market
Reward: 1 Ancient Pax medal
Comments: can limit you, you need warp navigation to at least lvl 1 to access Free Market. Otherwise, relatively safe and easy as well. FM is usually in west w1, clost to shadow, though the Uni map can help you as well, if needed.

-----

Mission 3: Explore Blue Outpost
Lvl requirement: none (may require w1)
What to do: find Blue Outpost
Reward: 1 Ancient Pax medal
Comments:Can limit you, however this galaxy has appeared mostly in w0, though it had appeared linked to a w1 galaxy b4, so it depends. Otherwise, relatively safe and easy. BO happens to jump around in new unis, so the Uni map can help you.

-----

Mission 4: Explore Glass Matrix
Lvl requirement: 20 and up? (lvl requirements are sketchy here, I did the mission chain at about lvl 230 ><)
What to do: Find Glass Matrix
Reward: 1 Ancient Pax medal, 1 Mythos Cloak
Comments: GM is always in w1, so youll have to get warp navi 1 to go here. In west w1. Safe as well, Uni map can help you. The cloak uses low amounts of energy and is great,

-----

Mission 5: Explore Shadow
lvl requirement: I have no idea Sad
What to do: Find Shadow
Reward: 1 ancient pax medal
Comments: Shadow has been owned by luna for a while, from what ive seen Smile, so it should be safe and easy. Shadow is in west w1. Use uni map for help.

-----

Mission 6: Explore Ring
lvl requirement: still, no idea Sad
What to do: find ring
reward: 1 ancient pax medal
Comments: Ring is usually in w1, though i think it popped into w0 one time. its in the west, thatll usually happen.

-----

Mission 7: Explore Handel's Cove
lvl requirement: plz, dont ask me Embarassed
What to do: Find Handel's Cove
reward: 1 ancient pax medal, 1 Mythstream
Comments: definently in w1, and its in the southeast w1. The shield makes you go faster and has better protection than a slipstream, if youre using that, so its a nice upgrade.

-----

Mission 8: Explore Lavanite
Lvl requirement: ...i dont know
What to do: Find lavanite
reward: 1 Ancient Pax medal
Comments: Lavanite usually hangs around in w0 in the north, though i think it hit on w1 once b4. A really easy mission.

-----

Mission 9: Explore Absolution
Lvl requirement: Arghh!
what to do: find absolution
Comments: its always in w1, from what i know, in the north east w1. The ai are pretty nice, as long as you keep your finger away from the space bar or whatever key you use for firing. And, ive nvr seen this yet, but absol has been known as a buildable galaxy, so if you actually do this mission and the warp is not a purple one and its empty, be sure to claim it!!

-----

Mission 10: Explore Labyrinth
Lvl requirement: plz, make it stop!
what to do: Find labyrinth
Comments: in w1, in the east, maybe north a little. Dont worry, you neednt go through all those warps...not yet anyway Twisted Evil The pax legacy is a multiple diffuser with a low failure rate, so you can use it if you go thorugh hostile galaxies to help lessen the damage.

-----

Mission 11: Explore deflector
lvl requirement: Crying or Very sad
what to do: Find deflector
Comments: This one may be closed off, it can pop in w2, so you might need w2. prob in east w1/w2.

-----

Mission 12: Explore Reflector
lvl requirement: ugh
what to do: find reflector
Comments: this one is definetely in w2, so search your ships for those pax medals! In east w2, and is pretty easy really.

-----

Mission 13: Explore XYZ
lvl requirement: wahh
what to do: find XYZ
Comments: in w1 in the west, phew. you neednt find the Z station...not yet anyway. Twisted Evil

-----

Mission 14: Explore Copper
lvl requirement: Leave me alone!
What to do: find Copper
Reward: 1 pax medal
Comments: this one is rather strange, its in w1, but is connected to a w0 galaxy. anyway, safe, unless you engage those little copperlings in there. The DG is instrumental for getting equipment 20, but i doubt you can solo that evil place. If you can, well, im going to stay away from you. Shocked in west w0/w1.

-----

Mission 15: Explore Biologiquiqui (i know thats wrong, lol)
lvl requirement: enough to live long enough so its not slow going in a pod Smile
What to do: find Biologiquiqui
Reward: 1 ancient pax medals, 1 Mythos power (BP?)
Comments: definetely in south w3, so grab those pax medals! Also rather hard to get to, the good news is that you can go there in a pod and the AI will pity you and leave you alone. Better look out for those devious PvP lovers, though.

------

Mission 16: Explore Steppes
lvl requirement: oh, for the sake of my sanity, stop asking me!!
what to do: Find steppes
Reward: 1 ancient pax medal, 1 celestica's mod
Comments: in east w2, guaranteed.

-----

Missi-*snore* AH, im awake! Mission 17: Explore Ruby steppes
lvl requirement: AUGH
what to do: Find ruby steppes
Comments: In west w2, w3 possibly. Prob the way over there will endanger you, but its rather easy.

-----

Mission 18: Explore Serpica (man, im tired)
Lvl requir-ah, screw this!
what to do: Find Serpica
Reward: 1 ancient pax medal, 1 celestica charger
Comments: in west w2 mostly, this isnt all that hard. Similar to Absolution, the AI will not bother you, as long as you dont shoot them.

-----

Mission 19: Explore Bipolar (here come the rather harder missions)
lvl requirement: somewhere above 140?
what to do: Find Bipolar
Reward: 1 ax medal
Comments: in north w3, this is one of those where a pod is recommended.

-----

Mission 20: Explore Lunacy
lvl requirement: 150 and up?
what to do: find Lunacy
reward: 1 pax medal
Comments: In farther north w3, this is definetely one of those where you use a pod, for the nooby ones on this team. Cool

-----

Mission 21: Explore Snake hole
lvl requirement: 170 and up?
what to do: find snake hole
Reward: 1 pax medal
Comments: for this one, first you have to find the galaxy "THe dark". This galaxy requires you a good radar to see much of anything. If you dont have one, im not sure you can even see the warp! Confused anyway, its in w3, though it seems to switch btwn north and south.

-----

Mission 22: Explore Empathy Field
lvl requirement: just so you know, im guessing a bit Sad
what to do: find empathy field
Reward: 1 pax medal, 1 mythos web
Comments: This one, just suicide into a pod an d go into the place. in w1 somewhere

-----

Mission 23: Explore Underworld
lvl requirement: deleted!
what to do: find underworld
reward: 1 pax medal, 1 light of mythos
Comments: In w1/w2, this one is easy, just jump in and out, though if you want to wander around, youd best do it in a stealth ship.

-----

Mission 24, 25, and 26: Explore Rumble, Rumble 2, and Rumble 3
lvl requirements: 25 and up, 100 and up (i think), and 350 and up
What to do: Find Rumble, Rumble 2, and Rumble 3
reward: all 3 give 1 pax medal
Comments: these are easy, however you have to be a certain lvl, so hold off on these for a bit.

----------------------------End of Paxius Prime--------------------------
Man, im soo tired. need to rest b4 i start on Secestica Sencondus...have an intermission and grab a car-bo-nat-ed so-da, or something..ok, here we go again

----------------------------Celestica Secondus---------------------------

Before you can do these missions, i think you have to complete a majority of the prime missions before you can do these,a nd be lvl 130 or up.
Here, you get to revisit places, BUT this time, you have to do more than just find the place. THis involves docking at places, retrieving an object, and such, or just explore more harder places.

Mission 1: Explore Labyrinth and bring back an Aradinite Spinner
what to do: go back to labyrinth and bring an ariadnite spinner
Reward: (all 2nd pax station missions have 2 pax medals as rewards, but more may be added as well)
Comments: Not hard, just have to go through those annoying warps to the AI station, buy an ariadnite spinner, and go back thorugh them again. The directions are somewhere on the forum, but ill just list em here:

-----

Mission 2: Dock in Steppes
What to do: have to dock at the steppes station and go back.
Reward: default and a Pax legacy
Comments: this one is rather hard, but it can be solved in a number of ways.
-If you can round up a party, you can fight your way in, destroying the warp drone at each lvl with drones or weapons and the pack of enemies.
-another "safer" approach is to round up a party, BUT, one person goe up to take the grems the drone shoots, the rest of the party warps in, then another goes to take the hits, and so on.
-TO solo this, use the fastest ship you have, preferably it has to go at least 210+, but if you have space you can carry a few pest drones to take the hits. If you get to the 2nd lvl, you can wait until an AI goes near the drone, takes the hit, and rush in. however, the drone WILL shoot you if you arent fast enough, so time it well.
If you get to the station, remember to finish it and TAKE THE MISSION IT OFFERS. one time i did the mission, but i didnt do the return one, so i had to go through steppes again ><, so dont forget!

-----

Mission 3: Explore Lunacy and bring back a Porpoise Blueprint.
What to do: go to lunacy and buy a BP and get back to pax
Reward: default
Comments: a real hard mission, youll need a decent lvl in equipment if you plan to use GG. A wing 4 with a firestream is recommended with 2 hermes augs and shield salves. If you cant live through w3, a team member can get one for you, though i think you still have to go there.

-----

Mission 4: Explore Rumble Mumble
What to do: find rumble mumble
Reward: default+Pax legacy
Comments: you cant do this one until lvl 500, so keep training~!

-----

Mission 5: Explore The End of the Universe
What to do: find THe end of the universe
Comments: Lol, dont worry, despite the name, its pretty calm. Its not what you might expect, a Super nova like 6k away with a hoard of Icepicks and Big Greens with Each Uber AI boss, then again, that actually might be fun Very Happy anyway, just find the place, like north w3.

-----

Mission 6:Explore Emphatic Biology
What to do: find emphatic Biology
Reward: default+the legendary Pax Celestica
Comments: once more, you can enter with a pod. This mission, the last of a chain, gives you, in item form, the Pax Celestica! LOL, i lost mine while going to holm 2 for my base, and then the LC war and JAWSS war triggered a while ago, made a base aggro and i got pwned so many times. Sad I lost the celestica, but hey, i can live without one.

-----

Mission 7: Dock in XYZ station Z
what to do: find the station Z in XYZ and dock
Comments: THe station can actually be found using a galactic locator, found in aboslution, but i nvr figured it out, i just went 2686 (i think thats about it) south from the wormhole.

-----

Mission 8: Dock in Ruby steppes
what to do: go back to ruby steppes and dock at the station there
Comments:Like steppes, but harder. Its not as easy with the 2nd tactic, becuase the ruby transports have gremming weps. the 3rd tactic i used, but the 1st is doable, just need a powerful force Smile .

-----

Mission 9: Explore Bonnet
What to do: find bonnet
Reward" default
Comments: DO NOT GO IN WITHOUT BACKUP. THis area is an inverted DG where you cannot leave without a key, which happens to be a basil bouquet. If you get stuck and you cant kill a basil here, you must beg for help like a noob and spam repetitively until someone goes in with a key anbd you warp out after him. Ok, forget the noob and spamming part, but be sure you are prepared before you go in.

-----

Mission 10: Explore Nihilite
What to do: FInd nihilite
Comments: A nice break from those insane missions lol Very Happy Like underworld, go in a low visibility ship and youll be fine.

------

Mission 11: Explore Hyper
What to do: Find Hyper
Reward: Default
Comments: THis one is hard again, nooo Twisted Evil anyway, theres 2 reasonable ways to do this
-Go in a fast ship and run your way in
OR
-Go in a stealth ship and spam like 30 electron storms near the drones
The drones grem and can see ANYTHING, so choose either of these. I think you can kill these, but ive nvr tried, lol

-----

Mission 12 (whhee, last one!); Explore Iq' Bana (OH, NOO Shocked )
What to do: find Iq' Bana
Reward: Paxius Mythos BP
Comments: The easiest, and hardest of them all, this is the 2nd end mission for the other chain. Go in a pod and you should be fine, except for PvP lovers on a rampage. South w3, DEEP.

-*-*-*-*--End of Celestica Secondus--*-*-*-*-

Oh man, i thought id nvr get this far, im soo tired! Only two more to go...Eh? whats that you say? "but theres only 1 more left" Ah, you havent found the 4th pax station. Well, ill get to that, but know you know another fact. As for those who knew it already, you play too much SS. rofl, just kidding..

>>>-*-*-*-*-*-*--Begin Astronomica Tertius--*-*-*-*-*-*-<<<

Now, these missions give you equipment mainly in exchange for pax medals. Go ahead if youd like, but be sure to save 20 of them. You'll need em later.

Optional Mission 1: Pax Legacy
What to do: bring a pax medal
reward: pax legacy
Comments: you have to get at least one of these from the pax missions to get these. If you need a good multidiffuser, you can getr another here, though i dont recommend it

Optional mission 2: Light of Mythos
what to doL bring 3 pax medals
reward: light of mythos
Comments: need to get one of these from pax missions to get access to this one. I dont recommend getting this, because lots of stronger AI have resists against laser attacks, so try not to get tempted Evil or Very Mad

Optional mission 3: Pax Legacy Scanner
what to do:???
Reward: Pax legacy scanner
Comments: Frankly, I havent got this one yet, so i dont know what it is and what to do to get one, but im sure someone will reply and help us out. Very Happy

Note: the temporal generator mission chain starts here, however i dont have the datails, so an addon will help lots Very Happy

>>>-*-*-*-*-*-*--End Astronomica Tertius--*-*-*-*-*-*-<<<

Almost done...woo Smile

>>>>/*\-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--Begin Serenity--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-/*\<<<<

Ok, before we begin, we have to find the station! Now, if you dont want to spoil the surprise, read here. If you're cheap, you can skip ahead Confused
anyway, If you select the suns and scroll through, youll discover that there are 2 dark suns far away from the rest of everything. Hmm, separated fromeverything else. Thats strange, lets go check it out. Once youre there, go wait near the suns and watch for a while. Youll see that the 2 suns orbit to meet each other every now and them, so go to that spot and try to dock. If you cant dock, feel around until you find it. You found the 4th pax station!

-----

OK, now that we are in the station, whether we cheated or not Surprised if we accomplished enough and is around lvl 280 (i think), we should be able to participate in a mission known as the Final Frontier (gasp) Shocked . Now, i havent done this yet, since im only a noob, so ill go over basic requirements for now.

(>>>>>>>)/*\-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-FINAL MISSION-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-/*\(<<<<<<)

And here we are, the Final Mission of the Paxians. If you complete this one, you have finished off the Paxius Mission Chain. But we have to finish this mission first, so lets go for it!

Name: Final Frontier
Opening Story:
I am Grand Navigator Hailesh and I am glad to see you. I have a great task for you to accomplish and a great reward if you succeed. I need you to travel to the end of space, the Final Frontier, and kill some of parasitic inhabitants you can find there. Bring me something from these creatures also.

Here's a brief summary of what has gone on:
Go to the Final Frontier and kill 3 Amoetroidizodal. Also bring 10 Ancient Pax Medals, 1 Platinum Bar and some information that those parasites yeld about extraplanar compounds as evidence to Hailesh.

Heres's the reward's accompanied with this Final Mission:
* Credits given: 1000
* Experience given.
* Reward: Ancient Pax Emblem

Now, that underlined item, that is THE thing that gets you w4, a group of galaxies that are a HUGE shortcut, however, VERY strong AI reside here, and those strong AI are the very same you have to confront and destroy.

Here's the Basic breakdown of what you need to do:

0 / 20 Ancient Pax Medal obtained
0 / 1 Platinum Bar obtained
0 / 1 Extraplanar Compound Information obtained
0 / 3 Amoetroidizodal eliminated

This mission is insanely hard, but if you can accomplish this, you get to get w4 and brag. Very Happy

!WARNING! There have been reports that if you log off, you lose that commod for w4, so DO NOT LOG OFF, get w4 first!!!!

Now, details are sketchy about what you exactly do, but those that have w4 can explain in-depth will greatly contribute!

(>>>>>>>)/*\-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-FINAL MISSION...COMPLETE!!!-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-/*\(<<<<<<)

Fri May 23, 2008 7:56 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1100

Post Re: The Complete Paxius Mission Guide!
i dont think any of the first ones have level requirements...
rumble does of course, because you need a certain level to warp to them...

it would be better to put this on the WIKI!

There is two mission chains,might be better to list the chains...

for example, i did copper way before XYZ... and i havent done Bio, yet but have done the 3 listed after it

bageese wrote:
We've been against saying any solid dates until we know for sure when something is coming in.
:lol:

Fri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
over 9000!

dude, Alpha team person, Lord Blaster5 made this guide, so flame him.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:46 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1100

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
dude, Alpha team person, Lord Blaster5 made this guide, so flame him.
i still believe this should be on the wiki...

bageese wrote:
We've been against saying any solid dates until we know for sure when something is coming in.
:lol:

Sat May 24, 2008 11:34 am
Profile WWW

some notes:

- lvl requirements:
There are no lvl requirements for the Paxius Prime missions except that you can't enter rumble and therefor not complete the Paxius Prime mission to open up the Paxius Sec/Ter. missions.
At least it's not higher than lvl 20 - as I did all except Rumble with a f2p char.

- The Mythos Power is not a bp - it's simply the item

- about the places to explore in w3 south/north; a pod is not recommended it takes ages, last uni it was a bit different but this uni no unavoidable bright gals hinder your way using a low cost stealth setup for this.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:45 pm
Main: -defender-
Level: 2264

Use a Wing4 with 2hermes augs and a phantomstream. Have like 15GG2 and a electro scoop, u should get back into ur ship fast enough in order to scoop what u have dropped after being killed by the Ai.

Also GG18ing the prop BP is a complete waste of money.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 am
over 9000!

utu, if the mythos power is an item, then why did i get its bp?

Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Interesting - I did the miss. last uni - I got an item not a bp.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 am
over 9000!

admin change...

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:40 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: President L
Level: 2878

Thanks for this. However I am level 139 and show no more missions. So apparently I either found a bug or some of the missions require a higher level.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 pm
over 9000!

dadshort wrote:
Thanks for this. However I am level 139 and show no more missions. So apparently I either found a bug or some of the missions require a higher level.

you need to be lvl 150 to start the second set of missions

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm