over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Post Perpetual Motion (Drones)
This guide was also made by Lord Blaster5. He alone gets all the credit.

Place: Perpetual motion
Station: Drone Corp. Universal
Rewards: Drones & Drones BP's
Needs: Level requirements

Part 1: Missing Minds and Computers!
Part 2: Drone Research and Development
Part 3A: Soul Magic Drone Research
Part 3B: Lipo Drone Research
Part 3C: DWO Drone Research
Part 3D: Siege Drone Research
Part 3E: Mini Blue Alpha Drone Research
Part 3F: Blue Alpha Drone Research
Part 3G: Blue Beta Drone Research
Part 3H: Blue Gamma Drone Research
Part 3I: Inferno Drone Research
Part 3J: Infernal Drone Research
Part 3K: Production of Pyromania Drones
Part 3L: Production of Harassment Drones
Part 3M: Plasmite Defense Platform
Part 3N: Surgeon's Platform
Part 3O: Attached Mining Defender

Part 1: Missing Minds and Computers!
Accepting story:
"You seem new here Lord Blaster5, I take it you just arrived at the Drone Corp. headquarters. Well, since you're new, I'll get you updated on what we do here at Drone Corp. Quite simply, we build drones. What's so special about building drones here? I'm sure you think that it's just a easy to make drones at a station of your own, but I assure you we have an edge over every other station out there. When it comes to drones of course... well, we did. Recentally some yahoo made off with the computer that manages our machinery. Without it, I'm afraid that we could go out of business". Frank Johnson sighs. "If only the world wasn't so cut throat. Well, it was nice talking to you, but I think it's time to go pack up my desk. Without the drone facilities online, the companies president is bound to start 'cutting back' and 'reevaluating positions'. And to think this could all be avoided if we only knew where to get 4000 Microchips..."

* Credits given: 8000000
* Experience given.

Summary
Drone Corp. is about to tank, and it's because they lost the computer that manages their drone production. Maybe if you bring 4000 Microchips to their headquarters, they could fabricate a new one.

Needs:
Missing Minds and Computers!
0 / 4000 Microchips obtained
You have not met all the mission objectives.

What to do:
Bring 4k microships in a ship to the station.

Finishing story:
Missing Minds and Computers!
You're back in Frank Johnsons office, but he's no where to be found! After a quick search for him, you find him ready to toss himself out the airlock! "Well, what did I say, I'm out of a job now! I've worked at this company for 30 years, and I was the first to get fired! Hey, don't try to talk me out of this, I'm going to do it!" You explain the situation and calmly coax him out of the passage that leads directally to his death. Frank Johnson collapses when he's out. "You're saying you found that many microchips? And you're saying you brought them here, and they managed to make a new computer? I'm going to get my job back?! To think I was going to kill myself... thank you Lord Blaster5, wow...". Frank Johnson stares off at the wall, finally understanding what he was about to do, and what you saved him from. "Really, thank you Lord Blaster5".

Part 2: Drone Research and Development
Accepting story:
I hear it was you Lord Blaster5, that helped us get out of our sticky situation. I still can't believe that someone found that many microchips for us... Well, down to business. We have the most advanced drone production in the universe here, and we get an excellent profit margin on each unit we produce. Since Drone Corp. is extremely thankful with saving their company and all, they've decided to give you direct access to those facilities. Me? I'm here to give you an idea of how they work. First, if you want a new drone design, you're going to have to get us a blueprint. That's the only way we can make a drone that we don't already have in the database. Keep in mind.. with a new computer the database is mostly empty, so you're going to need a blueprint for almost everything you want to make. Now, after you get the design specs in the computer, you have to bring us the materials to make the drone. If you do that, we'll create the drones for you, at a much lowered cost compared to doing it yourself. Does that sound good Lord Blaster5? Ok, now that you understand that, we'll start with something easy. Bring me 300 metals, 1 Fire Beam, and 1 Hell Fire Remain, and we'll make you something from our database of drones.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Pyromania Drone

Summary
Bring Johnathan Wayne 300 Metals, 1 Fire Beam and 1 Hell Fire Remain, and he'll make 2 Pyromania Drones for you.

Needs:
Drone Research and Development
0 / 300 Metals obtained
0 / 1 Fire Beam obtained
0 / 1 Hell Fire Remains obtained
You have not met all the mission objectives.

What to do:
Get 300 metals, 1x Firebeam in Nihilite, 1x hellfire remains by killing the fire shooting ships in east warp 2

Finishing story:
Drone Research and Development
"Ok, here we go...", says Johnathan Wayne as he keys in commands at a computer terminal. "The system is coming online now, and you should have your new drones in just a moment".

Part 3A: Soul Magic Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've heard of a new type of drone that we don't have in our databanks. If you could get ahold of the specs for this new drone, the Soul Magic, I think would could modify our facilities to produce some. What do you think Lord Blaster5? You bring us a Soul Magic Drone Blueprint, and a few Silver Bars, and we'll start making those drones for you. Sound good?

* Experience given.

Summary
Bring Johnathan Wayne 1 Soul Magic Drone Blueprint and 3 Silver Bars and he'll add Soul Magic Drones to the Drone Corp. Database.

Part 3B: Lipo Drone Research
I've heard of a new type of drone that we don't have in our databanks. If you could get ahold of the specs for this new drone, the Lipo Drone, I think would could modify our facilities to produce some. What do you think Lord Blaster5? You bring us a Lipo Drone Blueprint, and a Gold Bar, and we'll start making those drones for you. Sound good?

* Experience given.

Summary
Bring Johnathan Wayne 1 Lipo Drone Blueprint and 1 Gold Bar and he'll add Lipo Drones to the Drone Corp. Database.

Part 3C: DWO Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've heard of a new type of drone that we don't have in our databanks. If you could get ahold of the specs for this new drone, the DWO Drone, I think would could modify our facilities to produce some. What do you think Lord Blaster5? You bring us a DWO Drone Blueprint, and a few Gold Bars, and we'll start making those drones for you. Sound good?

* Experience given.

Summary
Bring Johnathan Wayne 1 DWO Drone Blueprint and 2 Gold Bars and he'll add DWO Drones to the Drone Corp. Database.

Part 3D: Siege Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've heard of a new type of drone that we don't have in our databanks. If you could get ahold of the specs for this new drone, the Siege Drone, I think would could modify our facilities to produce some. What do you think Lord Blaster5? You bring us a Siege Drone Blueprint, and a few Gold Bars, and we'll start making those drones for you. Sound good?

* Experience given.

Summary
Bring Johnathan Wayne 1 Siege Drone Blueprint and 3 Gold Bars and he'll add Siege Drones to the Drone Corp. Database.

Part 3E: Mini Blue Alpha Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Mini Blue Alpha Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Blue Pirates and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Mini Blue Alpha Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Mini Blue Alpha Drones, fie Blue Bullets Mini Alpha and one Silver Bar, and he'll work on making you the Mini Blue Alpha Drone Blueprint.

Part 3F: Blue Alpha Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Blue Alpha Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Blue Pirates and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Blue Alpha Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Blue Alpha Drones, five Blue Bullets Alpha and two Silver Bars, and he'll work on making you the Blue Alpha Drone Blueprint.

Part 3G: Blue Beta Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Blue Beta Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Blue Pirates and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Blue Beta Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Blue Beta Drones, 5 Blue Bullets Beta and three Silver Bars, and he'll work on making you the Blue Beta Drone Blueprint.

Part 3H: Blue Gamma Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Blue Gamma Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Blue Pirates and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Blue Gamma Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Blue Gamma Drones, five Blue Bullets Gamma and one Gold Bar, and he'll work on making you the Blue Gamma Drone Blueprint.

Part 3I: Inferno Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Inferno Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Infernal Faction and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Inferno Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Inferno Drones, two Immolation and two Silver Bars, and he'll work on making you the Inferno Drone Blueprint.

Part 3J: Infernal Drone Research
Accepting story:
I've been listening to some of the organizations Drone Corp. supplies, and I've heard of another new kind of drone. I think if you could aquire just one of these new drones, I could extropolate the specifications and send you home with a blueprint for them. This would mean that you Lord Blaster5, could make Infernal Drones at any station you would like. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to make them here, Earthforce law restricts us. You see, they're the drones of the Infernal Faction and we're forbidden to manufacture pirate technology.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Infernal Drone Blueprint

Summary
Go find Johnathan Wayne two Infernal Drones, one Great Immolation and one Gold Bar, and he'll work on making you the Infernal Drone Blueprint.

Part 3K: Production of Pyromania Drones
Accepting story:
"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Lord Blaster5?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, Pyromania Drones. You'll need to bring one Fire Beam, one Hellfire Remain, two Plasma Crystals, five Bronze Bars and 300 Metal. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.

Summary
To make two Pyromania Drones, you'll need to bring 300 Metals, 5 Bronze Bars, 2 Plasma Crystals, 1 Hellfire Remain and 1 Fire Beam to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Part 3L: Production of Harassment Drones
Accepting story:
"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Lord Blaster5?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, Harassment Drone. You'll need to bring two Zig Zag and Swirls, five Bronze Bars, and 100 Metals. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.
* Reward: Harassment Drone

Summary
To make 3 Harassment Drone, you'll need to bring 100 Metals, 5 Bronze Bars and 2 Zig Zag and Swirls to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Part 3M: Plasmite Defense Platform
Accepting story:
I've learned something new Lord Blaster5! Through yet another advancement in our technology here at Drone Corp. Universal, we've developed the ability to turn a normal drone into a drone that can be attached to any planetary body! It's a remarkable and complex procedure, but I'd have no problem doing it for you. After all, you saved this company! Well, what do you say? Bring me 1 Plasmite Drone and 500 Metal, and I'll make the modifications. Soon enough, you could have a defensive drone that'll stick to nearly anything!

* Experience given.
* Reward: Plasmite Defense Platform

Summary
To make 1 Plasmite Defense Platform, you'll need to bring 1 Plasmite Drone and 500 Metal to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Part 3N: Surgeon's Platform
Accepting story:
I've learned something new Lord Blaster5! Through yet another advancement in our technology here at Drone Corp. Universal, we've developed the ability to turn a normal drone into a drone that can be attached to any planetary body! It's a remarkable and complex procedure, but I'd have no problem doing it for you. After all, you saved this company! Well, what do you say? Bring me 1 Portable Surgeon and 500 Metal, and I'll make the modifications. Soon enough, you could have a defensive drone that'll stick to nearly anything!

* Experience given.
* Reward: Surgeon's Platform

Summary
To make 1 Surgeon's Platform, you'll need to bring 1 Portable Surgeon and 500 Metal to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Part 3O: Attached Mining Defender
Accepting story:
I've learned something new Lord Blaster5! Through yet another advancement in our technology here at Drone Corp. Universal, we've developed the ability to turn a normal drone into a drone that can be attached to any planetary body! It's a remarkable and complex procedure, but I'd have no problem doing it for you. After all, you saved this company! Well, what do you say? Bring me 1 Mzungu Mining Defender and 500 Metal, and I'll make the modifications. Soon enough, you could have a defensive drone that'll stick to nearly anything!

* Experience given.
* Reward: Attached Mining Defender

Summary
To make 1 Attached Mining Defender, you'll need to bring 1 Mzungu Mining Defender and 500 Metal to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Perpetual Motion (Drones) continued...

"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Lord Blaster5?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, Lipo Drone. You'll need to bring one Liposuction, one Silver Bar, and 750 Metals. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.
* Reward: Lipo Drone

Summary
To make three Lipo Drone, you'll need to bring 750 Metals, 1 Silver Bar and 1 Liposuction to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Production of DWO Drones

"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Lord Blaster5?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, DWO Drone. You'll need to bring one Death Warmed Over, two Silver Bars, and 1000 Metals. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.
* Reward: DWO Drone

Summary
To make three DWO Drone, you'll need to bring 1000 Metals, 2 Silver Bars and 1 Death Warmed Over to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Production of Siege Drones

"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Lord Blaster5?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, Siege Drone. You'll need to bring one Catapult, three Silver Bars, and 1250 Metals. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.
* Reward: Siege Drone

Summary
To make four Siege Drone, you'll need to bring 1250 Metals, 3 Silver Bars and 1 Catapult to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1100

Post Re: Perpetual Motion (Drones)
uhhh... right...

wiki?

bageese wrote:
We've been against saying any solid dates until we know for sure when something is coming in.
:lol:

Fri May 23, 2008 11:43 am
Profile WWW
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

go to the JAWSS forums, and i bet 100m creds that it is under "Guides"

Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 am
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Visorak wrote:
uhhh... right...

wiki?

If i start to play a new game, and want to read the guides, i certainly wouldnt go to a 3rd party site to look for the game guides. I'd look at the site of the game im playing, this is fine where it is.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:03 am

PhycoKinetic wrote:
Visorak wrote:
uhhh... right...

wiki?

If i start to play a new game, and want to read the guides, i certainly wouldnt go to a 3rd party site to look for the game guides. I'd look at the site of the game im playing, this is fine where it is.

Precisely. Thats what anyone with a brain does, you only start to look at fansites when the officials don't have enough detail and you have a clue what your doing.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:21 am