Post Re: Mythos Guide To Seer
Thx for the guide Myth!

A note:

- don't lvl as Seer; first get weaponry 20 and best max. all your class skills first

I tried it a lvl 300, 500 and 600 without weaponry 20 but with a F-Stinger (and a lot of other ships btw, the stealth design based on a MF SBG is mine btw).

Don't even dare to try if you love Seer - just get yourself a shm fleet; in few days your at lvl 600 if you focus on lvl'ing (faster than as DM) - and go for weaponry 20 else it'll make you mad.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:15 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Utumno wrote:
Thx for the guide Myth!

A note:

- don't lvl as Seer; first get weaponry 20 and best max. all your class skills first

I tried it a lvl 300, 500 and 600 without weaponry 20 but with a F-Stinger (and a lot of other ships btw, the stealth design based on a MF SBG is mine btw).

Don't even dare to try if you love Seer - just get yourself a shm fleet; in few days your at lvl 600 if you focus on lvl'ing (faster than as DM) - and go for weaponry 20 else it'll make you mad.

cata, as much dmg per shot you can get out of your setup w/o killing it, srg, and no wep 20 seems to be a good alternative to T20 weps, because vultures are weak to physical and actas are physical

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am
Main: Immortal Paladin
Level: 207

Utumno wrote:
A note:

It is possible to level with Seer, I'm doing it now. Sure its not power leveling but its more fun. Just need to go about it the right way. I think I just figured it out.

*Staring at admins for C2 preview*
Everyone join in!

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 am