Post A good f2p slaving guide from a f2p
This is a guide to f2p slaving im going to name some of the ideas i have for some great slaves:
First start out with zebu + , volcoms or wingships with glissom and slipstreams or guardins hot fusions , medium lasers and mag cannons or minning lasers and surg lasers ( for the weak and defenceless AI :wink: )
big numbers in this way are pwnage

Or if your rich and you have 10 RC , 2 enforcers , vp4s , HTL , CB1 ,Mzungu Clap and acradian radar or better DONT FORGET THE STATIS GENERATORS AND THE COMBAT CONTROL BOTS becuase often new slavers ask why dident my ship go in statis / why isent my slave fighting. also since you have 5 slots left after your 2 enforcers put 3 cadets with ethernal lasers and mag cannons for range and extra damage , put quantum banks and cb engine 1 acradian radar and flux encasments and the last idea that i have is :
For 1-2 go to lavanite , 1-4 go to GM , and 4 - 14 go to serpica , 14 - 16 end of the universe and thats all i know ( and 1-4 is the max a f2p can get i think) And GM needs blue aethers ( SBA drops) , lavanite needs whispers (SB scout drops ) and serpica is trag - 6 m each or minned at the arena lobby

Also Bulk + slaves / NCC-bulk slaves with giga quantum banks , giga flux encasmant or just oversied , MMD , or HTL + / over sized , fighter bay , 4 fighters and a CB1 + or CB 1 oversized. At 2 , 4 , 6 , 7 slaves make a pwnage group with fighters and the full tracking weapons. Only drawback that they are slow so if u dont mind going slow get your self the same / better setup so they can keep up or use a paxius / enforcer / or pax x mas they make great command ships

Starsonata Support Ticket: http://www.starsonata.com/support

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm