Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Brugle
Level: 4111

Post Re: Augmenter Bonus Calculation
After adding items to ships, I was hoping to create something for slave calculation. However the added bonuses from the skills is hard to come by, is there any information on which effects f.ex. +2% most non-offensive stats (from Fleet Focus) and Combat slaves get +1.5% to most combat stats (Slave mastery)?

I also have read that RoF on slaves is capped, is this up-to-date information or has it changed? http://wiki2.starsonata.com/index.php/Slave_Combat

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:40 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Augmenter Bonus Calculation
That's a good question. I highly doubt that slave RoF is capped anymore, beyond the current RoF cap of 10/sec. That information was written many servers ago. However, I could be mistaken about this, and I think Jey is the only one who can really tell us either way. Luckily, he's a Fleet Commander himself, so he probably knows off the top of his head.

For a breakdown on those skills I think it would be best to simply ask a dev like Blue Dwarf. They are usually pretty forthcoming on such matters, if you catch them at the right time.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9