Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: Ascendant
Level: 245

Post Re: Energy Mechanics
Np :D

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

SkyTitan wrote:
I sorta think that there might just be one consciousness. It just gets bored and makes things exist and takes the point of view of one of the 'lesser ones' and 'plays the game'.

Right and wrong might just be what it wants to happen. Rules of the game just get in the way... That, and now a days, people have completely destroyed language. Right and wrong no longer have the same meanings. this is not the god of the bible. pure conciousness is incapable of having its own desires/needs/motivation

and if that "universal conciousness" can be considered god, then "you" are god, simeltaneously occupying every mind in the universe

in that context there can be no defenitions or distinctions, no messiahs or prophets, all it can do is exist.

Literally right does not mean "correct". Rough translation to "English" is "place existence here" if you use the mechanical version of English they keep preaching... (God damn UN must die(or at least stop fucking up-))

Keep in mind, there is no tense to the word "place" in that translation. A more understandable translation (due to interpretation of mechanical verb tense) would be "make existence here". Existence more or less there is just the raw idea of existing. Long story short, right actually does mean "to bring [Singular Almighty Being] location".

But... it doesn't matter anymore, they're so intent on destroying the meanings behind sounds. It won't be long until it's had enough. Not sure how that goes really... just poof we're gone or trial by fire.

there is no right or wrong, "right" and "wrong" are human concepts which we apply to actions to describe their effect on all parties involved.

attempting to understand the universe in that context is impossible, and attempting to define everything as either "right" or "wrong" is impossible since one "wrong" act may inadvertently cause much good

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 am
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
I honestly lost the thread thought train 2 pages back..

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2414

Dot.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Odd One
Level: 523

[/quote]
landswimmer wrote:
this is not the god of the bible. pure conciousness is incapable of having its own desires/needs/motivation

and if that "universal conciousness" can be considered god, then "you" are god, simeltaneously occupying every mind in the universe

in that context there can be no defenitions or distinctions, no messiahs or prophets, all it can do is exist.

First line: Incapable, no. That consciousness being uneffected by it, yes.

The next two lines: Just no. The lesser mind has no control over the greater mind and therefore is not the greater mind, though the greater still his complete control over it. Controlling it also includes allowing certain 'rules' to play out. Chemistry, etc.

landswimmer wrote:
there is no right or wrong, "right" and "wrong" are human concepts which we apply to actions to describe their effect on all parties involved.

attempting to understand the universe in that context is impossible, and attempting to define everything as either "right" or "wrong" is impossible since one "wrong" act may inadvertently cause much good

I just said that humans have changed the meaning. The original stance of carrying out 'what would be neat' for the consciousness, while staying within the 'rules' is all it is.

I like what you're saying there about what the words have become being wrong, but I've already said that. I really do like the idea of it being impossible to understand the universe from a 'sinful' point of view though.
Though, that's amusing in that 'sinful' also appears to have changed.

targeting my OWN slave because... reasons, and then MIRVing it.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Massif Delta
Level: 1487

Griffin wrote:
Dot.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Team: Traders
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 2833

This isn't a guide... someone move it to misc

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

anilv wrote:
Quote:
Q: This is stupid.
A: I would like to apologize to our more intellectually-minded players here, but many of these explanations are extremely simplified. There are many more complications to deal with, and if I had to post all of that and the formulae, then my post would look like a bunch of techno-babble gobbledygook.

Hit me with your best formulae, and while you're at it how about a screenshot of your advanced degree in particle physics. Nah, maybe I'm just giving you a hard time; I remember making stuff up like this when I was younger. But why act like you actually know anything about it, though?

Or maybe you're like this guy I met recently who looked me straight in the eye and said he was building a perpetual motion machine, using magnets. You just can't reason with some people.

I laughed so hard.

Timmeh

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

I only clicked here because I saw Timmeh posted, and this is what I get!?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

I only clicked here because I saw assasinat3h posted, and this is what I get!?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Alpha2Omega
Level: 6850

SkyTitan wrote:
The joke is that what spongebob is saying there is "imagination".

Basicly, what you're saying is that everything is powered by heat from our bodies and all this energy never goes away because it goes back in time?

May I point out that energy efficiency can only be 100%? You couldn't have high regen energy this way. You could warp the energy from your weapons back in time, I guess.

It works, sorta, but honestly if it really does happen this way... I'm gonna try taking some heat from Pillar of Light in Deep Space. I will be the master!

By the way , u can have more than 100% of energy efficiency, when u use matter to produce energy with a rotating super massive blackhole.
Why i know that , i got a degree in that.

And i like people who can use their imagination.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 am

muemin wrote:
SkyTitan wrote:
The joke is that what spongebob is saying there is "imagination".

Basicly, what you're saying is that everything is powered by heat from our bodies and all this energy never goes away because it goes back in time?

May I point out that energy efficiency can only be 100%? You couldn't have high regen energy this way. You could warp the energy from your weapons back in time, I guess.

It works, sorta, but honestly if it really does happen this way... I'm gonna try taking some heat from Pillar of Light in Deep Space. I will be the master!

By the way , u can have more than 100% of energy efficiency, when u use matter to produce energy with a rotating super massive blackhole.
Why i know that , i got a degree in that.

And i like people who can use their imagination.

People with degrees can usually english check their stuff, including punctuation and sense amount.

That, and I have no fucking clue what you just said.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
People with degrees can usually english check their stuff, including punctuation and sense amount.

Guess what, asshole? People can get degrees in languages other than English.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 am

anilv wrote:
thecrazygamemaster wrote:

Guess what, asshole? People can get degrees in languages other than English.

Was meant to be funny, obviously failed. Don't yell at me T_T

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: -Odysseus-
Level: 2574

Great... Now I'm finding myself selecting every part of text in any post just to see if someone posted in black...

How the hell are people immature enough to type in black anyway?!

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next