Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

Post Dealing with a Bule Super sidhe sniper?
I was wondering what strat would you use if you had a f2p alt and you were attacked by a Bule super sidhe sniper. I am a BSS sniper myself and I couldnt find a f2p aside from Shepherd or the premium f2ps that could defeat me. A turtle DM didnt stand a chance. F2p ShMs dont stand a chance b/c they dont have selens or scrupling slaves. Wingship Vs died before they could even shoot back. A mzungu fluid DM fought me, and he got demolished hard, which means mzungu fluid zerks dont stand a chance, which means rackham parsley and warden zerks also dont stand a chance. I versed a sidhe seer, and he died quickly. A more skilled player would prolly use Faranji stinger seer or SD against me, but I dont see this happening very often b/c most people think Fstinger is only good as a slave and not as a main ship. EF Cruisers cant win b/c most FCs and gunners skip EFCs or only use them temporarily as their command ship. Orca would prolly win, but the player must be really skilled and have a great setup.

Did I mention all the t16 ships or did I miss one?

However, t20-21 p2ps convincingly defeat me, unless they're vulture SDs or if they dont know what they're doing, so its far from impossible. However, BSS demolishes snowflake.

What would your strategy be to defeat a Bule super sidhe w/o any p2p gear?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Dealing with a Bule Super sidhe sniper?
The guides forum is no place for thinly veiled attempts to brag about your setup. Don't make this mistake again.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]