Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Aanakin
Level: 2179

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:54 am
Posts: 175
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Hmm allied? Must of been when I quit for a bit, well sorry I've annoyed you ashta irs not as if I got out of my way just to annoy you like, btw who's your friend who pvped on your account?

_________________
May the Force be with u.......


Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:34 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Zephyr
Rank: Officer
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Posts: 921
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
it was nick (Vulnaro)

_________________
Clear all your cd rack wont get none of your cds back! TEEEEMPPPPPZZZ


Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Aanakin
Level: 2179

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:54 am
Posts: 175
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Oh yeah I remember him it was cool as

_________________
May the Force be with u.......


Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 pm
Profile
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Peon
Main: Churchill
Level: 4023

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 pm
Posts: 11705
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
:O THATS HIM!?

I miss Vulnaro.

_________________
Salt Assault drew this conclusion from the latest devblog.
[img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/33208ex.jpg[/img]


Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank:
Main: number666.5
Level: 3178

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Posts: 3454
Location: nowhere
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Anakin1 wrote:
Btw why are RE members telling me what's right or wrong? From what I remember they use a SD to tank the DPS instead of a Zerker rofl no wonder they keep failing

I can't yet lemon in work till 2am UK time, I'll be on after tho


1. the only few times we took a SD in was a few weeks after oly came in
2. a SD cant take aggro over a zerk
3. RE was never dumb enough for that
4. what was the name of the SD? dont say something if you dont know if its true
5. its getting a bit off topic but thats another story

_________________
Valkyrie300 wrote:
You need to thoroughly think before sprouting exaggerated statements


Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Aanakin
Level: 2179

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:54 am
Posts: 175
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
lordjeroen wrote:
Anakin1 wrote:
Btw why are RE members telling me what's right or wrong? From what I remember they use a SD to tank the DPS instead of a Zerker rofl no wonder they keep failing

I can't yet lemon in work till 2am UK time, I'll be on after tho


1. the only few times we took a SD in was a few weeks after oly came in
2. a SD cant take aggro over a zerk
3. RE was never dumb enough for that
4. what was the name of the SD? dont say something if you dont know if its true
5. its getting a bit off topic but thats another story

“We” where told by someone who only speaks the truth, why would someone lie about that?

_________________
May the Force be with u.......


Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm
Profile
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:53 am
Posts: 6770
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Stifler, you very obviously said Church told you, then Church discreditted you. So, just drop the issue. The fact is the tactics you put in this guide are outdated and will simply get people slaughtered if they attempt to use them. 3 years ago this guide would have been fine, but today things are different, and everyone(including RE) is right that your methods are horribly dated and inneffective for today.

_________________
Neba wrote:
BLACK PEOPLE DON'T GET RICE

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.


Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Death Mental
Rank: Officer
Main: Lt.Stifler
Level: 2630

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:53 pm
Posts: 260
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
What can I say mate, your most likely right, I'm an old school player and I always will be but hey that's my style of play

I respect you in your response as you didn't criticise me on my game play, everyone has their own style and if it works for you then good for you! :)

_________________
I is Cstrike


Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Zephyr
Rank: Officer
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Posts: 921
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Lol Resident evil isnt a real team

_________________
Clear all your cd rack wont get none of your cds back! TEEEEMPPPPPZZZ


Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Deep Space Federation
Rank: Soldier
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2414

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:55 am
Posts: 3696
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
ashta1989 wrote:
Lol Resident evil isnt a real team


The Legion isn't a real team. It's just goett and his alts.

_________________
Blue Dwarf wrote:
In space, no one can hear you cha cha cha.


Image


Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:53 am
Posts: 6770
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Griffin wrote:
ashta1989 wrote:
Lol Resident evil isnt a real team


The Legion isn't a real team. It's just goett and his alts.


Even if that were true(which it hardly is, since goett isn't even on all that much) goett could pretty well solo PvB RE space with his alts... :P

Also, if you think about it RE is actually more of an alt team than TL is. We don't have a single person in team who is an alt of an unteamed main. However, RE is home to many players' alts whose mains take up residence on teams many times more powerful than RE.

_________________
Neba wrote:
BLACK PEOPLE DON'T GET RICE

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.


Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm
Profile
User avatar
Main: MathNerd
Level: 1710

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Posts: 1030
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
ashta1989 wrote:
Lol Resident evil isnt a real team


to that, i say: "meh"

most of our good players left a couple unis ago

Matlin-quit
Jazzyone-quit
topbuzz-left for DM
uss brown-left for DM
SOFA-KING-quit


Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Peon
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2645

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Posts: 4062
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
sinewave v2 wrote:
ashta1989 wrote:
Lol Resident evil isnt a real team


to that, i say: "meh"

most of our good players left a couple unis ago

Matlin-quit
Jazzyone-quit
topbuzz-left for DM
uss brown-left for DM
SOFA-KING-quit

there are way more players that left RE/quit SS.......

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Deep Space Federation
Rank: Soldier
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2414

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:55 am
Posts: 3696
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
I quit, Acula left.

_________________
Blue Dwarf wrote:
In space, no one can hear you cha cha cha.


Image


Last edited by Griffin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Peon
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2645

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Posts: 4062
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Speed Demon PvP Tactics for Beginners
Griffin wrote:
I quit, Acula left.

:lol:

_________________
JeffL wrote:
because we can and it looks really cool

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.


Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P


Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.