Team: Zygort Traders
Main: Darkzonekiller
Level: 4088

Post Someone give me a guide for Pax selen slaves
May someone please give me a guide about pax selen slaves by giving me a gear (weps,shield,energy) and augmenter setup. I'm looking for a slave setup that is stronger than my 2 EFBC launching large ap missles.

Thanks!

Regards, DZK.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:20 am
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Post Re: Someone give me a guide for Pax selen slaves
For what class?

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:41 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Depends on what you're going to do with em.

Want maximum burst? Go with a bank build and put augs that maximize the fuck out of your burst potential. Take 5 minutes to regenerate after every fight lmao. You won't be able to kill high bank, low regen shit very well.

Want sustained DPS? Go with a regeneration build, which is less damage, but helps during long fights. You won't be able to kill low bank, high resists, high regen shit.

Get Hybridized Selen Upgrades if you can, tech 18. Lots of nice tech 18 augs.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Team: Zygort Traders
Main: Darkzonekiller
Level: 4088

I'm an engineer, thanks for the suggestion but it would help me a lot of what specific augs to get.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:31 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Russian Power
Level: 7503

adv. exc invigo, 2 athena+ and 1 ares+ is what I am using to support my HM while dging. As for the gear I use 2 MTR and 2 EMP rays, zombistop as shield, RE as energy, os5 mainly, PRC for speed and panels at max capacity.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 pm
Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

Denis123 wrote:
adv. exc invigo, 2 athena+ and 1 ares+ is what I am using to support my HM while dging. As for the gear I use 2 MTR and 2 EMP rays, zombistop as shield, RE as energy, os5 mainly, PRC for speed and panels at max capacity.

You can also use mining laser Vs and gigantic neutronias (FC only) instead of MTRs and EMP rays if you're on a budget. Mining laser V is a MTR without the ethereal and full tracking characteristics.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Scyron
Level: 8163

As engineer, you can utilize bank setups and rely on your energy transfer beam to reduce downtime/keep the DPS going. Something along the lines of Athena+, Heracles, Ares+, Hibernation, using maybe Rhino Endurance or Crystalline Reserve for energy. With high energy bank, you can still work with missiles on your slaves if you are so inclined.

I myself find that using resist augs on engineer slaves works well, to ensure your healing drones don't drain themselves when healing your slaves. 2 Athena+, Ares+, Rock Troll works nicely, especially since you can help your slaves energy needs with the energy beam.

In general though, 2 Athena+, 1 Ares+ has been standard augs on Selens for a very long time, and leaves that 4th aug for customizing the setup to your needs. Rock troll for resist, Heracles or another Athena+ aug for more DPS, Hibernation for +energy bank and crit chance, Adv Exc Invig for energy bank and more elec, Golden aug to help sustain energy, etc.

OR - you can slap two Rock Troll augs on EFBC slaves, just give them missile launchers (and maybe something that grems, or Primal Lion Breath for that +heat vulnerability if you use Inferno drones a lot) and let them work as mobile Bubble drones to soak up projectiles. I know you asked for Selen setups, but I wanted to just inspire you to think outside the box.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:30 am
Profile WWW