Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
Team: Deep Space Federation
Rank:
Main: Holiday
Level: 1065

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:02 am
Posts: 13
Post Seer Weapons
is there a list of weapons we should use that is updated?


Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank: Officer
Main: Tristana
Level: 3380

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Posts: 5716
Post Re: Seer Weapons
i recommend whatever you want to use

_________________
Lemon Tristana Mercury Grape Banana
Cantaloupe Pear Raisin Melon Peach
Blueberry Mango Plum Jack Meiov babby spanch
Honeydew Apricot -wex- Raspberry


Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 am
Profile
Member
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 4589

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 4331
Post Re: Seer Weapons
seers are full of sekrets

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Councilor
Main: DefQon1
Level: 3838

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am
Posts: 2640
Post Re: Seer Weapons
Seer is worse class EUW.

_________________
Original 666kane666.


Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 am
Profile
Team: The League Of Gentlemen
Rank: Director
Main: Wildfox 4
Level: 1282

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 pm
Posts: 23
Post Re: Seer Weapons
yes, listen to lemon. long range full tracking weps are what u want


Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:28 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank: Officer
Main: Tristana
Level: 3380

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Posts: 5716
Post Re: Seer Weapons
Matt Wildfox 4 wrote:
yes, listen to lemon. long range full tracking weps are what u want


micro huge tracking laser amirite

_________________
Lemon Tristana Mercury Grape Banana
Cantaloupe Pear Raisin Melon Peach
Blueberry Mango Plum Jack Meiov babby spanch
Honeydew Apricot -wex- Raspberry


Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Operator
Main: Bad at Games
Level: 4145

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Posts: 268
Location: Behind you
Post Re: Seer Weapons
cjgriffis wrote:
is there a list of weapons we should use that is updated?

It depends on your setup, bud. You haven't given us much information to guide you.

_________________
anilv wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
But Scyron also said Bad at Games class is pretty good at group content.


We can code an exception for BaG. I'll let Jey know.


Image


Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:30 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank: Officer
Main: Tristana
Level: 3380

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Posts: 5716
Post Re: Seer Weapons
ping101 wrote:
cjgriffis wrote:
is there a list of weapons we should use that is updated?

It depends on your setup, bud. You haven't given us much information to guide you.


What, couldn't wait quite a full year before necroing?

_________________
Lemon Tristana Mercury Grape Banana
Cantaloupe Pear Raisin Melon Peach
Blueberry Mango Plum Jack Meiov babby spanch
Honeydew Apricot -wex- Raspberry


Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:34 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Star Revolution X
Rank: Operator
Main: Bad at Games
Level: 4145

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Posts: 268
Location: Behind you
Post Re: Seer Weapons
ELITE wrote:
ping101 wrote:
cjgriffis wrote:
is there a list of weapons we should use that is updated?

It depends on your setup, bud. You haven't given us much information to guide you.


What, couldn't wait quite a full year before necroing?

I blinked and instantly arrived into the present. Time travel is hard to navigate precisely.

_________________
anilv wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
But Scyron also said Bad at Games class is pretty good at group content.


We can code an exception for BaG. I'll let Jey know.


Image


Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.