Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Remove Base Number Limit Per Gal
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
Cute insult old troll. Didn't expect that from you. You must be mad. +10 Mad score to TFC and their gang of mad boys.

So apparently TFC doesn't extract 3k ada per uni. Unless they are the ones keeping FM stocked. Hmmm this is starting to make sense.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat May 11, 2013 3:12 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Fly fast kill hard
Level: 4561

anilv wrote:
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
Cute insult old troll. Didn't expect that from you. You must be mad. +10 Mad score to TFC and their gang of mad boys.

So apparently TFC doesn't extract 3k ada per uni. Unless they are the ones keeping FM stocked. Hmmm this is starting to make sense.

/me gets evry commo cept ada always...

Sat May 11, 2013 4:24 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

I know this is old but I just see this being horribly broken. Full galaxies can already be unkillable, removing the limit will just kill BvB / PvB... Either that or I am looking at this suggestion wrong.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:52 am
Team: Iron and Fire
Main: Joan Of Arcade
Level: 109

I decline the idea of the restriction , a limit is needed for many reasons. however,
it would be nice if it was expanded a bit.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Team: Silent Serendipity
Main: cupcake basher
Level: 3721

Jey123456 wrote:
personally, i think there should still be the same limit, but only apply it to unattached bases. So if there is more than 25bases in the galaxy, you can still deploy attached kits, but not unattached ones (to prevent "infinite" spamming). Planets on their own are already an hard limit on the number of attached bases anyway.

Jey123456 wrote:
i dont think you fully understand what i meant indeed.

I dont plan on splitting the limits in 2, the solution i plan on doing is the simplest to implement (as in incredibly simple).

Essentially, everything is identical to how it is now. 25base limits per gal still apply and everything.

The only difference would be that the 25base limit wouldnt be checked when the base is deployed on a planet or moon. So if there is 25 attached bases in the system, you wont be able to deploy new unattached ones even if there is 0 unattached. But youll always be able to deploy new attached bases on planets / moon until there is no slots on said planets and moons.

I vote on jeys idea as it is logical and makes a lot of sense and would be easy to meld into the already steller system

/signed
/cupcake masher

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9