over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Make Copper Blob's modified Titan T21?
What's good about it again?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I like the idea of farming Blob for T21 drones too but while they should be an upgrade to T20s, they shouldn't be better than Heph Drones. So beef those too.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Thermal
Level: 5942

I just came up with an idea. Blobs Modified Titan Drones are decent, they have nice weapons for sure, and decent attributes. What I think would be cool, is to have different factories so that you can adjust what damage type they do. Laser and energy damage for drones isn't exactly the greatest, but I was therefore thinking that it could be possible to have a Blobs Radiation Blast Drone Generator (an example here), and a Blobs Surgical Strike Drone Generator (another example) that would take a Blobs Modified Titan Drone, and some items like Rubicite/Frozen Blobs/Platinum, and other commods if needed, and then they would generate drones like this. Both the drones and the factories would be T21 and most likely require Engineer 21. I hope this can be a way to both combine the urge to give Engineers more class bound factories, while also filling in the gaps for useful high end radation/mining/surgical drones. Thoughts?

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: -Odysseus-
Level: 4873

Thoughts: Fix Seer. End of thoughts. Please enter another 25c to continue...

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:19 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

-=Odysseus=- wrote:
Thoughts: Fix Gunner. End of thoughts. Please enter another 25c to continue...

Fixed.

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

seanla4350 wrote:
I just came up with an idea. Blobs Modified Titan Drones are decent, they have nice weapons for sure, and decent attributes. What I think would be cool, is to have different factories so that you can adjust what damage type they do. Laser and energy damage for drones isn't exactly the greatest, but I was therefore thinking that it could be possible to have a Blobs Radiation Blast Drone Generator (an example here), and a Blobs Surgical Strike Drone Generator (another example) that would take a Blobs Modified Titan Drone, and some items like Rubicite/Frozen Blobs/Platinum, and other commods if needed, and then they would generate drones like this. Both the drones and the factories would be T21 and most likely require Engineer 21. I hope this can be a way to both combine the urge to give Engineers more class bound factories, while also filling in the gaps for useful high end radation/mining/surgical drones. Thoughts?

I love the idea of customizing your available drones, and I think heavier customization would be a good way to augment the current drone system. As it is, engineers don't have a very large selection for different damage types. Having a way to "mod" drone shells would be pretty cool.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: -Odysseus-
Level: 4873

Camsy wrote:
-=Odysseus=- wrote:
Thoughts: Fix Gunner and Seer. End of thoughts. Please enter another 25c to continue...

Fixed.

Double fixed.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm
Profile ICQ WWW