Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

Post Drone Precharging Queueing
So for exampled, a freighter can precharge 12 drones. Once you deploy your first set of 6 as an engineer, you can start charging 6 more drones. Please add in a feature to be able to queue up more drones to start charging when you deploy drones. So i'd equip 12 drones and then somehow select 6 more drones that upon deploying the first 6 would start charging. It doesn't change anything in terms of potential for a droner, but it does make the whole process much less of a hassle.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 am
Team: Traders
Main: Aredes
Level: 2178

Post Re: Drone Precharging Queueing
Essentially, no equip limit, but a max of 12 drones at a time can hold a charge? I like that. 12 drones is pretty limiting for an engineer that likes to do multi-purpose things. And spam clicking your hotkeys to equip drones while others are out is a hassle and hard to keep track of.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:21 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Drone Precharging Queueing
It's already set up so that precharged items can become "uncharged": I noticed that a super special secondary went from "2 seconds remaining" to "45 seconds remaining" after I equipped AND unequipped a shield charger that made my elec negative.

Not directly related but it goes to show that there's certainly room to mess around with how precharging works.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:57 am