Main: VIP-Shm
Level: 25

Post Slaves Sudgestions
Could we make it so that we can

Put slaves SSS on hotkey?
Chose to cloak slaves?
Chose to only attack my enemys not team enemys?
Set maximum distance from the mainship?(that slaves can follow enemys for)
Name wild slaves?
Toss unequipted scopped items on wild slaves?(Only those u forced the slave to scoop)
chose how close the slaves are alowed to go before having to break?
Fix Zobitan Haress so that they still got there MF Zobi beams after capped or MF Ethral?
Add a new place to cap the Urqa ai that were once obtainable in Nexus
Could we make so that not every base in the gals agros a radiated ship? its seriously messing whit RadX based FC if you ider try to cap and it gets blown or if u cap and then a army of mags come to demo it making u agro to entire gal

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Post Re: Slaves Sudgestions
May i have a positive/negative responce here?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Team: The Great Armada
Main: Xonok6
Level: 602

SwiftDeath wrote:

Put slaves SSS on hotkey? Planned
Chose to cloak slaves? Would work well, i have just unequipped so far, but some use cloaks for bonuses
Chose to only attack my enemys not team enemys? Not sure if good, might be against the point of team enemies.
Set maximum distance from the mainship?(that slaves can follow enemys for) Very useful
Name wild slaves? Probably more work than it's worth.
Toss unequipted scopped items on wild slaves?(Only those u forced the slave to scoop) Should of been put in already
chose how close the slaves are alowed to go before having to break? Very useful, especially on sniper or just vs mounds.
Fix Zobitan Haress so that they still got there MF Zobi beams after capped or MF Ethral? They do, they just dont have 2 ethereals in ship anymore.
Add a new place to cap the Urqa ai that were once obtainable in Nexus. I've wanted that too, along with micro zebus.
Could we make so that not every base in the gals agros a radiated ship? its seriously messing whit RadX based FC if you ider try to cap and it gets blown or if u cap and then a army of mags come to demo it making u agro to entire gal. Bug

If someone can complement, then please do.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Xonok2 wrote:
SwiftDeath wrote:

Put slaves SSS on hotkey? Planned
Chose to cloak slaves? Would work well, i have just unequipped so far, but some use cloaks for bonuses
Chose to only attack my enemys not team enemys? Not sure if good, might be against the point of team enemies.
Set maximum distance from the mainship?(that slaves can follow enemys for) Very useful
Name wild slaves? Probably more work than it's worth.
Toss unequipted scopped items on wild slaves?(Only those u forced the slave to scoop) Should of been put in already
chose how close the slaves are alowed to go before having to break? Very useful, especially on sniper or just vs mounds.
Fix Zobitan Haress so that they still got there MF Zobi beams after capped or MF Ethral? They do, they just dont have 2 ethereals in ship anymore.I think your a bit of here, when Zobi haress or what its named is caped by a RadX it loses both Zobi lazers and only use 1 Ethral laser making em quite weak in DPS and not worth just for the tankingAdd a new place to cap the Urqa ai that were once obtainable in Nexus. I've wanted that too, along with micro zebus.
Could we make so that not every base in the gals agros a radiated ship? its seriously messing whit RadX based FC if you ider try to cap and it gets blown or if u cap and then a army of mags come to demo it making u agro to entire gal. Bug

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm