Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

Post Rebellion
I'm confused as to why DM/Traders/Dark Traders still have to pay tax on their credit drops despite being at war with us. They should, by right, have to pay no tax, as they have formally declared war on the Emperor and therefore reject his rule.

I feel like they should get a base of operations of their own, there own Anatolia which is spawned in their HQ. If the running team manage to destroy this, it would put down the rebellion and said team could not wage war against the Emperor and his subjects for two weeks. The rebelling teams would get an additional flag, to go beside their current one, as would the running team who would gain a flag of gold. That way players could easily identify who the rebellion is and who are the allies of the emperor, making the whole thing more intimate and accessable.

Eitherway, its silly DM/Traders are still forced to pay an emperors tax despite being at war with him. I'd like to give the rebels additional benefits but it would be hard to do so without it being exploitable.

What ya'll think?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 am
Main: Evo
Level: 34

Post Re: Rebellion
Fuber

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 am
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

Nah

Should pay tax.

But... Maybe in the rebellion spirit, they don't pay daily cost to war? Free declaration etc?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

One important reason to be at war is to protect your assets outside Anatolia. If a system like this went in (and I do think it's got some points) then the reigning team would not be allowed to attack the rebellion's assets during the cool-down period after killing the rebel stronghold.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

This is a good idea, but needs to be put in as part of a more comprehensive change to the emp system.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

erman wrote:
This is a good idea, but needs to be put in as part of a more comprehensive change to the emp system.

I didn't want to formulate all my ideas as long posts are generally disregarded and arn't worth the time or effort unless an admin specifically expresses interest.

I also wanted it to be open to others input, but yes, I agree.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 am
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

NewFound wrote:
I didn't want to formulate all my ideas as long posts are generally disregarded and arn't worth the time or effort unless an admin specifically expresses interest.

I hear ya, this is the main problem with this at the moment. we have several good ideas, all of which are better than what we currently have, but no one on the admin team cares enough to do anything about it.

I assume its too few skilled coders which are the problem. It's hard to build a building when you are constantly putting out fires on the floors beneath you.

Make me an admin and I'll get shit done, or at least spend lots of time trying and greasing the way for others...

-ERMAN

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Main: Beelz
Level: 1

LOL erman how can you code when you perma afk more than me? :p

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am