Team: Traders
Main: iSonata
Level: 3471

Post Celest garden suggestion
Keep all warp 0 galaxies none pvp but allow warp 1 to be pvped /pvbed in, allows something fun for teh f2ps to do and stops some p2ps from using some gals in there as 0 risk colony gals, if this isnt implemented please remove labyrinth from celest garden layer its a bit silly that whoever lays the kit there first gets it for the entire uni as its impossible to pvb in celest

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:59 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Post Re: Celest garden suggestion
0 risk colonies? Of course they're zero risk; those things are more horrible than the stuff you find in wild space, which is pretty bad already. Even in Wild Space, it's still pretty much zero risk. You deploy 4 T18/T20 Laconia kits and as long as you don't run your mouth, you can basically live out the universe in deep w3 and NOT BE ATTACKED.

The only place where ships are more powerful than bases is T21. Everywhere else bases annihilate players on the same level as they are. See this fancy Ada Andaman Kit? Try killing it with Wardens zerks and Selen monks. Not going to happen unless you bring in another base to match it.

That means, any smart f2p who is liable to have his shit shot at is going to fully defend his stuff, as pitiful as it may be.

What would be better would be to restrict trade slaves from crossing from CG to WS and WS to CG, so if you REALLY want to deploy colonies in CG, you need ExE bases in CG too. You're going to have a lot of fun with the severe lack of resources in CG.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Main: Durfingle
Level: 5819

The Lost One I wrote:
Keep all warp 0 galaxies none pvp but allow warp 1 to be pvped /pvbed in, allows something fun for teh f2ps to do and stops some p2ps from using some gals in there as 0 risk colony gals, if this isnt implemented please remove labyrinth from celest garden layer its a bit silly that whoever lays the kit there first gets it for the entire uni as its impossible to pvb in celest

I really like this idea, being a f2p, i would love to be able to accually fight

bases again, like i used to, cap lvl 20 bases and such, except now it will be moer of a

challenge, i also suggest to add like 1 more ring of w0 galaxies, but another thing that

would be cool would to add better extracts in the w1 part, so you want to build in it

but theres still a risk! :)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

bump

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:40 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

./signed

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

f2p are not going to be allowed to pvp. Not interested in f2p's griefing p2p players.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

Max235 wrote:
See this fancy Ada Andaman Kit? Try killing it with Wardens zerks and Selen monks.

For the record, to be on "the same level" you should be fighting ships that are the same tech of the base, which means Wardens/Selens would be andaman bases, t18-19 achilles, t20 anni gear, engame t20 ada gear.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 am

JeffL wrote:
f2p are not going to be allowed to pvp. Not interested in f2p's griefing p2p players.

Maybe make it so you have to be premium to attack premium players?

I dont see why f2ps cant attack other f2ps because of this.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

IrishKnight wrote:
Max235 wrote:
See this fancy Ada Andaman Kit? Try killing it with Wardens zerks and Selen monks.

For the record, to be on "the same level" you should be fighting ships that are the same tech of the base, which means Wardens/Selens would be andaman bases, t18-19 achilles, t20 anni gear, engame t20 ada gear.

There are three tech levels of Ada kits. I used the Andaman one as an example because I know a lot of base builders went overkill with the smaller kits before. Someone filled up his gal with dem T14's before he hit sm20. And because the Ada Andaman is the lowest tech ada kit.

So, going by your words, it's still an andaman kit. Throw in some Laconis Damps and Andaman Z gear...and it's still an andaman kit. My point is valid, if not insane.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

I do miss lvl 20 hotrods pvping, perhaps allow f2ps to only pvp each other? Would increase number of f2ps for sure :P

Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 am
Main: The_Ultimatum
Level: 4307

JeffL wrote:

at the minimum can you set the maximum suitability in celest garden on planets to 20-40% so it isnt possible to create easily colonys which can never be attacked or perhaps disable the effect of the CA skill all together in celest

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i46 ... dowsig.png

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm