Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Post Re: Lower the number of space points required for ingame usa
Ha funny!

Both Helro and DIE was in a rhino when I got them not to mention they were stripped. Vanilla was built from day 1 aka Mavick.

If I still had LT. Stifler he would be just as good to what my accounts are now. Just to clear that up.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Badgerlost wrote:
Ha funny!

Both Helro and DIE was in a rhino when I got them not to mention they were stripped. Vanilla was built from day 1 aka Mavick.

If I still had LT. Stifler he would be just as good to what my accounts are now. Just to clear that up.

I thought we were talking about Aug resets. Didn't know you needed Space Points to get out of a rhino.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:31 pm

kanescreed wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Ha funny!

I thought we were talking about Aug resets. Didn't know you needed Space Points to get out of a rhino.

Ship reset requires SP also, just telling you incase you didn't know that.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:35 pm
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Badgerlost wrote:
kanescreed wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Ha funny!

The point of the matter is, if the admins make the price point similar to what other game companies charge for similar services they stand to make a decent amount of money for almost ZERO work.

A few people paying $30 for an AUG reset once or twice is less profitable than people spending $5-10 dollars consistently.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:58 pm

I know what you are saying. But in reality people are too cheap to pay for anything nowadays. People even complain about how much subs are still never mind aug resets.

I mean really it's only $9 which is 6 GBP what will that get you? A packet or crisps? A pint in the pub? I mean come on really. Even 30 USD is nothing fs that's what I pay for a haircut every two weeks.

On a serious note, This is an optional option only. admins know people will spend money of they really want to. Plus I'm sure with everyone MCing all the time it's enough to cover his House Mortgage every month.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Contributor

Badgerlost wrote:
I know what you are saying. But in reality people are too cheap to pay for anything nowadays. People even complain about how much subs are still never mind aug resets.

I mean really it's only $9 which is 6 GBP what will that get you? A packet or crisps? A pint in the pub? I mean come on really. Even 30 USD is nothing fs that's what I pay for a haircut every two weeks.

On a serious note, This is an optional option only. admins know people will spend money of they really want to. Plus I'm sure with everyone MCing all the time it's enough to cover his House Mortgage every month.

Might be nothing to you, but thats your opinion. I've known some comfortably wealthy people who would scoff at having to shell out $30 for something that is typically offered for a lesser price at other establishments...

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Badgerlost wrote:
kanescreed wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Ha funny!

Obviously you still miss the context of this post. Also i did not know you used SP to get out of your rhino.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:55 am

Never said I did. Just letting you know it's an option :)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:56 am
Main: GodSteel
Level: 3170

/signed
I thought about changing name to my original, but I won't bother for 20$.

Also I think it would be a good idea, to generate system message "Player A changed name to B" that would stay on top of Bulletin board for a week.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:35 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Adam... You are getting ripped off.

For those of you that do not know, £1 = 100p (pence). From a typical corner shop, a packet of crisps is 69p. A typical haircut is £10. You can buy quite a few packets of crisps with £6... One sub isn't much, but add it all up and it becomes a problem.

The cost for removing in game items should nt be worth more than a one month subscription, it's that simple.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:31 pm
Team: Gambit
Main: Dxstruction
Level: 4472

Tomzta09 wrote:
The cost for removing in game items should nt be worth more than a one month subscription, it's that simple.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:17 pm
Contributor

AlphaHype wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:10 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

They maybe charging a lot cause they may have to manually perform these tasks, at this current time. It may change once they have some system that automatically performs these tasks. But the issue is then what happens if the automated system mucks up or someone wants a refund. There's a lot of work to be put in just to make this happen and maybe the developers just don't have the time or resources at the moment to develop such as system. So at this current time it will cost more due to time constraints.

The developers have already announced there going to try and involve space points within the game mechanics (sp commodity). I would just wait until when they put that in then complain about the price point if the prices don't change by then.

I do agree though the prices for things at the moment.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Contributor

Markoz wrote:
They maybe charging a lot cause they may have to manually perform these tasks, at this current time. It may change once they have some system that automatically performs these tasks. But the issue is then what happens if the automated system mucks up or someone wants a refund. There's a lot of work to be put in just to make this happen and maybe the developers just don't have the time or resources at the moment to develop such as system. So at this current time it will cost more due to time constraints.

The developers have already announced there going to try and involve space points within the game mechanics (sp commodity). I would just wait until when they put that in then complain about the price point if the prices don't change by then.

I do agree though the prices for things at the moment.

The current implementation of these things are automated. You can buy items in Free Market that cost Space Points to use, and they item form and unequipt the augs on your ship.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

Suggested June 2014, last reply October 2014, last admin reply: ______

Seriously, can we just remove the suggestions part of the forum already?
So many good ideas go up there weekly and none of them ever get any attention, even the suggestion voting system does nothing as it is only now that we're working on getting item rarity in colour form.

Someone should go around Jeff's house and make sure he's not dead.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:52 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next