Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Post Re: Aggro & Team Jungle AI
MasterTrader wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:
Xonok2 wrote:
Blue Outpost agro? Sounds like a horrible "fuck you" to new players. (Although having such gals agro is interesting in some ways. E.g - promotes stealth ships)

It's a dungeon, the point is that it is aggro and gives you access to zone specific loot. Having dungeons is not a fuck you to anyone. In fact Blue Outpost used to be aggro.

You all act like new players are fucking toddlers. Most of them have played an MMO, and are familiar with dungeons. Hell 4 years before I ever touched SS I accidentally wandered into a dungeon in WoW before I actually knew what they were, took me approximately 3 seconds to figure out. So please quit advocating for new players by making all the content they have access to boring and shitty.

I mean shit Ur'Ziq Bana in the Nexus used to be everyone's favorite part of the nexus and it was aggro, and the only thing anyone liked about nexus. Now it's a shitty galaxy you fly through and pay no attention to.

People got frustrated dying to AI, don't overestimate people's patience.

People got frustrated dying without gear glue to Earthforce Patrol. Nothing more.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 am