Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

Post Solo Area
One of my favorite things in ss was testing my ship against some of the strongest ubers in game makes you feel accomplished but now ya cant really do that i mean you can but it requires using multiple alts which i feel like personally removes the point. So i was thinking of maybe a uber area were only one character can do the run at a time. I love the team work idea for runs but honestly we dont have the playerbase at the moment so people just multi client every run because honestly there isnt a choice. This would make have one "main" important again, add fun

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:20 am
Profile YIM
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Post Re: Solo Area
Tyler_TDA wrote:
One of my favorite things in ss was testing my ship against some of the strongest ubers in game makes you feel accomplished but now ya cant really do that i mean you can but it requires using multiple alts which i feel like personally removes the point. So i was thinking of maybe a uber area were only one character can do the run at a time. I love the team work idea for runs but honestly we dont have the playerbase at the moment so people just multi client every run because honestly there isnt a choice. This would make have one "main" important again, add fun

Yea, i wish they would expand on the whole crucible area thing. A zone like that has so much potential and sadly its somewhere no one has visited for more then a few hours.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 am