Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

Post FC Nerf?
Alright come on you cant make this change without giving something else a huge beef, i get it less slaves more vulnerable bots all that but 2 less biggers makes my class useless. Seriously this has to be fixed and soon. try comparing the two and tell me how easy it is and better yet how expensive. Maybe im missing something did yall get rid of the nerf bots? atm this is insane you think i could even come close to PvP or uber content now? It was already hard enough before and now you have basically made it impossible not to MC. I'm confused about why this was even done so please not to be rude tell me how this is better and ill shut up. Also if anyone agrees here is your place to speak. =)

Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Momonga
Level: 6776

Post Re: FC Nerf?
Tyler_TDA wrote:
Alright come on you cant make this change without giving something else a huge beef, i get it less slaves more vulnerable bots all that but 2 less biggers makes my class useless. Seriously this has to be fixed and soon. try comparing the two and tell me how easy it is and better yet how expensive. Maybe im missing something did yall get rid of the nerf bots? atm this is insane you think i could even come close to PvP or uber content now? It was already hard enough before and now you have basically made it impossible not to MC. I'm confused about why this was even done so please not to be rude tell me how this is better and ill shut up. Also if anyone agrees here is your place to speak. =)

"Am FC I get FREE wild slaves and am butthurt"

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

I did just fine as a shield monkey with just two selens.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Freez wrote:
Tyler_TDA wrote:

The slaves to cap them wern't free nor were the skills required to obtain them. I'm not saying make it OP im saying if you want me to focus on my combat slaves buff them so it makes up for the damage. Also i promise you FC is way more expensive then any other class.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:58 pm
Profile YIM

Pontius123 wrote:

Explain how that would work in high DF dgs

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

Tyler_TDA wrote:
Freez wrote:
Tyler_TDA wrote:

The slaves to cap them wern't free nor were the skills required to obtain them. I'm not saying make it OP im saying if you want me to focus on my combat slaves buff them so it makes up for the damage. Also i promise you FC is way more expensive then any other class.

"The slaves to cap them weren't free nor the skills required to obtain them"
You wot...? Like other classes don't need skills, only FC does, nice, thats some solid argument you have.

So explain how FC is way more expensive than any other class?

And also idc about your combat slaves, it's up to you if you want them to do damage or not. And if you do it's your job to buff them/get better gear so they'll do more damage rofl

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

I don't think this change is fair but if your saying i can make it work i will try but i have a strong feeling i'll be changing classes soon. Also expense wise well your buying gear for 2 others ships well guess 3 now. But this isn't meant to be a back and forth thread my question is dps wise compared to others classes at end game is this equal?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Tyler_TDA wrote:
I don't think this change is fair but if your saying i can make it work i will try but i have a strong feeling i'll be changing classes soon. Also expense wise well your buying gear for 2 others ships well guess 3 now. But this isn't meant to be a back and forth thread my question is dps wise compared to others classes at end game is this equal?

How it's not fair? You literally get free slaves wich means free damage and whatnot, other classes get nothing like that, so i'd say it's more than kind that you can still get any wild slaves at all, and FC is still OP.
Alot of people won't even make normal slaves because it's "not worth the effort" cause you can just cap wild slaves and do everything with them for no effort.
FC is like the cheapest class to set up, unless ofc you're making your slaves MF Bursts or something.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:58 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Tyler_TDA wrote:
Pontius123 wrote:

Explain how that would work in high DF dgs

I brought a teammate. The slaves gave nice fire support.

You're not supposed to solo everything with a dreadnought and 5 wild slaves and no other slaves.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:45 pm

wow ok guys what ever what class are yall time to make a change

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Tyler_TDA wrote:

Every class. Lol.
You don't even have other classes and then you say FC is most expensive? Ok.

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:32 am

Freez wrote:
Tyler_TDA wrote:

Every class. Lol.
You don't even have other classes and then you say FC is most expensive? Ok.

..... do people tell you how smart you are?

Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:50 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

Do people tell how stupid you are?

Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:21 am