Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 6059

Post Toggle to make a gal Aggresiv
Make a gal agressiv so in case of BvB people who i am not be able to war get attacked without question so people cant Hop teams so they can avoid the aggro of the galaxie.

Teams dont have 20 points in warmongering because people just change teams every 2 min to avoid the aggro of a galaxie.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:31 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Post Re: Toggle to make a gal Aggresiv
We'll be sharing some information with the player base about what we intend to do in regards to bases in the near future, look out for either a blog post or a forum post about it.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:32 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

Something like this would prevent non wared teams in seers avoid helping the wared team to use their Sing Brake to jump 10k+ out of bases reach or Tractor Enemy ships out 10k+ out

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:38 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Should bring back the ability to make drones aggressive as well. The same with slaves.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:20 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

We'll have something that lets you aggro the entire gal at a cost per day eventually (cost still to be determined)

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:08 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

DarkSteel wrote:
We'll have something that lets you aggro the entire gal at a cost per day eventually (cost still to be determined)

Should be expensive as fuck, not something teams can simply afford to do at all times.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

ShawnMcCall wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:

Should be expensive as fuck, not something teams can simply afford to do at all times.

Agree with the expensive part, not with the other part. It should be priced such that a team can perma agro 1/3 to 2/5 of its galaxies, thus encouraging boarder galaxies to be perma agro and interiors to fund that.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 pm
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

CLXXXIII wrote:
Make a gal agressiv so in case of BvB people who i am not be able to war get attacked without question so people cant Hop teams so they can avoid the aggro of the galaxie.

Teams dont have 20 points in warmongering because people just change teams every 2 min to avoid the aggro of a galaxie.

This sounds to me more an issue of being able to change teams in general so quickly, Shouldn't joining a team be locked for like, 24 hours minimum- if not longer- after leaving one?

Team hopping itself sounds like a mechanic that should never exist, at least in practicality.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 pm
Team: iwnh
Main: iwnh015
Level: 1506

Wouldn't unteamed characters still be a problem?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:10 pm
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

imo any act by a neutral individual that aids either team should automatically make them hostile to the other, it's only fair.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend works both ways.
The friend of my enemy, is also my enemy.

Theoretically, say you witness these two groups gunning eachother from trenches opposite to eachother, and you're clearly visible but look like a defensless retarded vacationist or something, now lets say you give one group a bunch of food to outlast the other.

BANGBANG, you're now dead, the other group shot you for helping their enemy. And in SS, that shouldn't be any different.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:44 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Leaving the team *clears* aggro. That's a problem, and needs to be fixed. No one did it mid fight before, or on the level 13 did, so I'm guessing that's why it was never noticed.

No one also looked at all the hostile acts you could do and deliberately tried to get around it by using unteamed alts that technically are not hurting the defending team, until 13 did it. Again, all the attacks came from people on the attacking teams, even if they were technically unteamed. heavygee being teamless still shoots people and goes to PVB fights.

Knockback attacks push otherwise unmoveable unattached drones and bases. Yeah they attacked when people were offline, but I'm sure they shot at a drone, pushed it 1-2 distance, died, left team, cleared aggro, healed to full, made new team, and repeated until drone was a couple thousand outside healing range. Tedious, but doable if you start the party when everyone is asleep. You could use this method to isolate unattached ada kits. Have fun with this one, Traders, S&P, RF, SRX, Hiigaphiix, and RE.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Pontius123 wrote:
Leaving the team *clears* aggro. That's a problem, and needs to be fixed. No one did it mid fight before, or on the level 13 did, so I'm guessing that's why it was never noticed.

No one also looked at all the hostile acts you could do and deliberately tried to get around it by using unteamed alts that technically are not hurting the defending team, until 13 did it. Again, all the attacks came from people on the attacking teams, even if they were technically unteamed. heavygee being teamless still shoots people and goes to PVB fights.

Knockback attacks push otherwise unmoveable unattached drones and bases. Yeah they attacked when people were offline, but I'm sure they shot at a drone, pushed it 1-2 distance, died, left team, cleared aggro, healed to full, made new team, and repeated until drone was a couple thousand outside healing range. Tedious, but doable if you start the party when everyone is asleep. You could use this method to isolate unattached ada kits. Have fun with this one, Traders, S&P, RF, SRX, Hiigaphiix, and RE.

People have always gamed the team system. It's well known.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

We know it exists, but no one is fixing it. Because fuck you that's why.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:23 am