Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

Post Character Slot Increase
Either Increase slots to 8 (1 per class, currently this is 5 total i believe) or allow purchasing character slots up to that amount, minimum.

This lets a player have 1 of each class on an account, which as a player not particularly fond of Multiclienting, would be a lot nicer than subbing a second account just for 3 char slots, since arguably there's not much point subbing a second account unless you plan to MC both of them together.

I suggest this because i play each class as if it were a permanent decision, and make a new character with a class in mind to use it for both to progress and do content, so although i could change classes if i wanted, i'd prefer just having a character for that class instead, to experience the game leveling as that class.

It's always a bother to me when games with a specifc set of classes, and an amount that never changes or rarely does, never has the character slots to experience them all on the same account.

(Blade & Soul or Archeage for example, i believe both allow 2 by default but at least you can buy extras. In AA you can arguably just keep reclassing a char, swap gearsets, profit, but in B&S you can't experience the other 7 or so odd classes you didnt make a char for unless you buy 7 entire slots to do so. I have no problem with that considering they have to make money somehow and it's better to have methods that aren't p2w, but for SS, we already pay monthly. Would be nice to at least have enough for one of each class.)

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:14 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Character Slot Increase
Additional character slots for space points sounds like a cool idea. I don't think it would be gamebreaking or pay2win because 3 base alts + 2 mfm basically lets you do whatever you want for base building.

EDIT: I think 6th character would usually be used as another StM or ExE for better flexibility. (63 stm slots, 50 exe slots, 36 ca slots used as an example).

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:40 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

Since we have a flat account slots of 150, I think the more character slots would be cool. I'm pretty sure they won't affect the account slots but I agree with having atleast 8 character slots to have 1 of each class!

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:48 pm
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

Bump, Added to suggestions voting system.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 am
Main: Almighty Pixel
Level: 4

Moonlightneo wrote:

Click here to view suggestion

Really need a link button for players to do this linkage easier...

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Pixel wrote:
Moonlightneo wrote:

Click here to view suggestion

Really need a link button for players to do this linkage easier...

Correction, what you need to do is actually use the Suggestions Voting System. There are 180+ suggestions on there and only 50 or so have actually been implemented/rejected.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 am