Team: Eminence Front
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Post Slaves
Not sure if this has ever been suggested, but can we PLEASE have slaves show a tab when your in squad. Or at least have an option under squad to "Show Slaves In Squad" or some shit. Makes life as a shm so much easier.

Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Post Re: Slaves
Two FC's in squad and you would have boxes across the top half of the screen. Personally i think more chain or even AOE transference weapons would be a better solution.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 am

lrellok wrote:
Two FC's in squad and you would have boxes across the top half of the screen. Personally i think more chain or even AOE transference weapons would be a better solution.

Refer to original suggestion. Add a box under the squad tab to enable/disable this as you please.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:01 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

/signed to both. Would be nice to see and unsee slaves when ever you wany. Make it togglable for squad member's slaves too. A check box maybe in the tab so you can select who's slaves you see.

Perhaps even make 2nd row of boxes just for slaves so its not mixed in with player ships.

And Doesnt make much sense for DMs to have all the jump trans to be class locked to then which they hardly even use nor does it do much of a job in when healing multiple drones or people. Especually since DMs mainly use hps drones to for that job or redeploy the drones.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 am
Profile WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

if only you could pin target icons... life as a shm wouldnt just be about the shitty targetting meta.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 am
Profile WWW
Main: Bracek-
Level: 7027

if only the UI wasnt half serverside coded and a nightmare to work with

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:26 am
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

Hell, heres an idea, make a UI option that will automatically make slaves appear in the top row of your screen alongside your squadmates IF they fall below a threshold, meaning, you can custom set it between 0-100%.

IE: Dedicated ShM sets it to 35%, slave falls below 35% of its max, pops up below the hotbar (ideally flashing red or something to make it apparent, could do the same for any player that falls below threshold too).

This way it keeps the UI relatively clear of additional clutter, unless for some reason EVERYTHING is dying at once.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Moonlightneo wrote:
Hell, heres an idea, make a UI option that will automatically make slaves appear in the top row of your screen alongside your squadmates IF they fall below a threshold, meaning, you can custom set it between 0-100%.

IE: Dedicated ShM sets it to 35%, slave falls below 35% of its max, pops up below the hotbar (ideally flashing red or something to make it apparent, could do the same for any player that falls below threshold too).

This way it keeps the UI relatively clear of additional clutter, unless for some reason EVERYTHING is dying at once.

FUCKING /SIGNED

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am