Should we reset and release now.
Yes, patch the beta and shop and go 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Yes, to hell with steam reset the uni 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
No, keep waiting 76%  76%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 29

Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Post Release steam and reset the uni. Now.
Acording to those I have spoken to, the only requirements for steam are

1) Have a steam client for download, and
2) Have an in game cash shop.

I have been told we have both of those.

Steam was, I remind you, supposed to be done last september. We are now 6 months late becouse a series of additions where made, none of which where required for steam, all of which have had innumerable errors and bug fixes, resulting in delay after delay.

MMO's are continual "works in progress". There is always another patch, another content update, another bug fix. We do not need to cram all of this into one patch, it can be done when it gets done. We DO need to release steam.

Put the beta client and shop into a patch and run it already.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:00 pm
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

Post Re: Release steam and reset the uni. Now.
I believe the votes speak for themselves, but i'll say it anyways in case you didn't get it.

HELL NO

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Horacio
Level: 5465

Not really much of a suggestion is it?

You're free to call me Nath if you wish :)

Janussi/Horacio/Jenkins/Hutchinson/Quillan

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

lrellok wrote:
We are now 6 months late becouse a series of additions where made, none of which where required for steam, all of which have had innumerable errors and bug fixes, resulting in delay after delay.

MMO's are continual "works in progress". There is always another patch, another content update, another bug fix. We do not need to cram all of this into one patch, it can be done when it gets done. We DO need to release steam.

The launch was delayed to improve the new player experience by changing the class system as well as augmenters and the tweaking skill for them. We are not attempting to cram everything into the patch, we are attempting to cram the important parts in - these parts take more doing and testing than others.

If the game isn't received well on Steam, we won't get much of another chance would we? Even so, with future opportunities, it would be a pity to waste this one in favor of haste.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

SunDog60 wrote:
lrellok wrote:
We are now 6 months late becouse a series of additions where made, none of which where required for steam, all of which have had innumerable errors and bug fixes, resulting in delay after delay.

The launch was delayed to improve the new player experience by changing the class system as well as augmenters and the tweaking skill for them. We are not attempting to cram everything into the patch, we are attempting to cram the important parts in - these parts take more doing and testing than others.

If the game isn't received well on Steam, we won't get much of another chance would we? Even so, with future opportunities, it would be a pity to waste this one in favor of haste.

so back to the important part... UNI RESET CONFIRMED?!?!

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:33 pm
Main: Momonga
Level: 6776

Razzy wrote:
SunDog60 wrote:
lrellok wrote:

so back to the important part... UNI RESET CONFIRMED?!?!

24 feb

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 pm
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Freez wrote:
24 feb

lies

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 pm
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

No its better we wait and give the Devs time to get this done correctly, rather than rushing it and it breaking or screwing up the game. Take as much time as you need. Its important to get it right first time every time.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Freez wrote:
24 feb

IF this is true, and both reset and steam occur on the 24th, then i am happy with this.

Badgerlost wrote:
No its better we wait and give the Devs time to get this done correctly, rather than rushing it and it breaking or screwing up the game. Take as much time as you need. Its important to get it right first time every time.

The problem is will steam wait that long? I have been told that we already got one release axed because it took to long after the green light to get a product up. THis was right when i was starting, so i did not really know anyone who could confirm, but if this is true do we really think steam is going to greenlight us a third time?

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 am
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Razzy wrote:
Freez wrote:
24 feb

lies

A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:36 am
Team: Royal Corporation
Main: Shine
Level: 3245

MasterTrader wrote:
Razzy wrote:
Freez wrote:
24 feb

lies

A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!

A true gift would be officially announcing reset date :roll:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:58 am
Main: Lykesis
Level: 1177

cant announce what has yet to be determined, and i assume the dev team themselves don't have an exact, or even an accurate estimate.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:09 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

SoonTM

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:01 am
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: atsamaz
Level: 3980

SunDog60 wrote:
lrellok wrote:

Please do take your time!
#makessgreatagain

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:47 pm