Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Post combo proposal; agro systems, alliances and concorses.
The subject of agro galaxies has once again come up on the discord as peoples frustration with certain teams trading practices grows. A few ideas and problems where thrown around, so I thought I would propose them here.

1) Bring back agroable galaxies in WS. This had previosly been proposed and agreed to, I am not certain why changing a tag on a layer takes coding.

2) Make all concorses inter layer, keep juxtas intra later. The idea here is to prevent anyone frrom blockaiding wild space by camping all the entry points.

3) Set up an alliance system. Alliances could enter eachothers territory without being attacked, but cannot war allies for up to 96 hours after breaking the alliance. Thus, if one team has a fussion cell station, and anther has a steel girders station, they can ally and both profit.

Sun May 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Post Re: combo proposal; agro systems, alliances and concorses.
lrellok wrote:
1) Bring back agroable galaxies in WS. This had previosly been proposed and agreed to, I am not certain why changing a tag on a layer takes coding.

I'm not 100% certain what the plan is, but I know there is some want on the dev team to bring the ability to make permanent assets aggressive.

Quote:
2) Make all concorses inter layer, keep juxtas intra later. The idea here is to prevent anyone frrom blockaiding wild space by camping all the entry points.

Juxtapositions make "local" short cuts.
Concourse go from arm to arm, as in will span the layer.
Subspace do what you asked for Concourse, Subspace jump layers.

Quote:
3) Set up an alliance system. Alliances could enter eachothers territory without being attacked, but cannot war allies for up to 96 hours after breaking the alliance. Thus, if one team has a fussion cell station, and anther has a steel girders station, they can ally and both profit.

I have no idea if this is what we want or would consider doing.

Support

Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 am