Main: Aretz
Level: 1572

Post AutoPilot to Space Station in Galaxy (/aps)
So as we all know we can already Autopilot to galaxies like sol by typing /ap sol.

What I would like to see added is the ability to AutoPilot to a space station within the current galaxy you are in, by using a command such as /aps.

Currently when we using /mc to buy/sell items we end up in galaxies like ring, or free market with 30+ stations, it would be extremely helpful to be able to /ap to free market, then /aps "Insert Station name" and have it ap to that station.

Some other suggestions I have though would be:
1. Within the /mc menu, it would be even easier on the player if you could just right click the station name and have it AP you to that station.

2. When a galaxy is first colonized have a system in place that numbers the stations put down in sequence. From the /mc menu being able to see the "Station ID Number" and then once we /ap to ring, we could then /aps "Insert Station ID 1,2,3..etc"

Would love to see what you guys think of this, I know it would save me a lot of time instead of getting into ring, clicking a station then Q'ing through them all looking for that one station i'm trying to visit.

***EDIT***
After thinking about this system, and discussing it with my buddy Olus, it has come to my attention that a /aps "Station Name" Could cause issues if two players in the galaxy both named the station the same name (Ex, two stations named "Hi")

So a /aps "Station ID" Would most likely be the best way to go around doing this.

Any more feedback feel free to pm me, or yell for me in all chat, and ill update the post.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:36 pm
Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: yclept
Level: 2002

Post Re: AutoPilot to Space Station in Galaxy (/aps)
Something like this would be pretty cool, especially if it were integrated in the /mc menu.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. You may know me in-game as enkelin. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:37 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

Post Re: AutoPilot to Space Station in Galaxy (/aps)
yclepticon wrote:
Something like this would be pretty cool, especially if it were integrated in the /mc menu.

Might not hurt to add it to possessions too.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:29 pm