Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

should phil and mmhh be banned also?
Poll ended at Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:48 pm
yes 62%  62%  [ 24 ]
no 26%  26%  [ 10 ]
who cares they are worthless homo noobs 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ooo im stealthy 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 39

Main: Shock
Level: 473

Gonna miss ya, Brownie :(

Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:40 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dr Junkie
Level: 2230

Tobal wrote:
Quote:
Its seriously lame - Augs got nerfed because 2 people could do iq bana (if i understand correctly) and now it turns out they only did it by cheating.

Thanar also did the Iq'bana Queen, and he didn't use any illegal equipment. phil only told us that he had done the queen after Thanar had done it...

How do you know that aug nerfs had anything to do with the Queen? My impression was that Atlum just decided to look more closely at the augs and found that they were too unbalanced relative to each other...

-Slicer

So tobal tries to blame Pantalones for getting augs nerfed.........

The issue was one of balancing. The god augs were to powerfull compared to other augs NOT to uber AI!

Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:04 am
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Daggerwulf Reformatted
Level: 73

In an ideal world you should have had self-destructors equipped on your ships, admins.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:34 am
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Runarion
Level: 812

IMO, this perma-ban is exagerated, considering it's a first offense AND that the admin gear was not used to attack other players and to affect gameplay for others. If they had used the admin gear to destroy the imperium strong points then that would have been perma-bannable. Just because they used it to get some stuff is a serious offence but not that serious.

Admin gear should not be obtainable in the first place, so the admins have their fault as well. You can't expect a player to simply destroy it or give it back to the admins while still considering the huge possibilities of what he can use the gear for. Heh, i bet if Tobal had obtained it the universe would only have imperium bases now and he would still only get a small 3 day ban for it. The temptation to use admin gear is just too great, and we are humans after all(well maybe some1 around here is an alien, hard to say only from writing :roll: ) and 1 mistake is excuseable, at least this once.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:57 am
Main: NotMauty
Level: 1209

Permaban them all fair enough they may not have used it kill anyone and may partially have been the admins fault leaving the izer there.

But obtaining this item should not have been taken advantage off and reported straight away as we willnever truly know what was obtained from using this gear.

For instance you say we did a few dgs for all we know you could have done dgs with omegas in them got GnT drops zeus drops etc unless your acc got stripped there would be no way to ensure you didnt benefit.

But fair play to brown for owning up was right thing to do

Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:05 am
Main: NotMauty
Level: 1209

not at all when i discovered duping bug from way you pplmake it seem admins didnt fix it so in your opinions i should have abused it with no comeback thats bullshit.

Cheating or abusing the system wether your fault directlyor indirectly should be bannable

Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:39 am
Team: MAD+
Main: Progenitor
Level: 1105

not at all when i discovered duping bug from way you pplmake it seem admins didnt fix it so in your opinions i should have abused it with no comeback thats bullshit.

Cheating or abusing the system wether your fault directlyor indirectly should be bannable

Well what do you think about dropping a god augged base in panda owned by a level 100 and randomly marking people?

Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:38 am
Main: Rainer
Level: 1828

Post .
thats not cheating..its not like they have an adums blocker equiped to it :D

Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:52 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: phil
Level: 7685

But fair play to brown for owning up was right thing to do

are you fucking stupid? im the one who told the admins not brown, when will you idiots figure that out? he would have never told

Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:04 am
Team: Uncle Bob
Main: Mr. Brown
Level: 1017

yeah you are the one who told the admins, but do you think anyone who plays starsonata would have known about it?

Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:16 pm
Team: Uncle Bob
Main: Mr. Brown
Level: 1017

actually im using a level 20 account if you must know and if you want to play that game get rid of killz account too while your at it

wtf were you talking about bills?...if i want to play i get rid of the acct?...its useless atm newaze

Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:18 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next