Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Team: Surrender the Booty
Main: Tyler-Durden
Level: 2017

you cant just ban the acount or even the ip address it doesnt solve the probblem , they need to find out how it is done and fix it otherwise it could happen again and again. So lets give the Admins room to manover, im sure there trying there darndest to sort it out all we can do is provide as much infor as posstble - screenies, names times places etc to help them as much as we can :?

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:06 pm
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

Ban the account THEN figure out how its done.

Get rid of the effect and then find out the cause, i dont want to lose anything else to this loser with alot of time on his hands...

Wouldnt be surprised if it was Tobal...XD

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:08 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Gurjit
Level: 666

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:10 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: NukeACow
Level: 8120

i had about 200m on a base and i came back after a night of sleeping at there was 2m.

EDIT: One of my bases is now locked that had even more money on it and is owned by a character that i no longer pay for, if i can pay for that character and unlock it, i may be able to see who changed it to me docking only.

Last edited by Nukeacow on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:10 pm
Main: Bizman
Level: 11051

I sent the admins a screenie of x1 doing it on 10/22, and it happened for at least 3-4 days before that to us.

As far as I know they banned that account, but obviously other accounts/chars are being used...

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:17 pm
Main: Sanct Germaine
Level: 4526

Ya, My store even though it didnt sell anything, should have a few hundred mil a day from selling to colonies. I found it empty this morning however, second day in a row. I thought that was quiet odd.

Another teamate reported happning to them also.

NB

Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:46 am
Team: pantalones
Main: Mesmerise
Level: 107

The way this might be done is by somehow someone sending certain information to the game server. This reads the person is on the certain team and allows them to access any type of team stuff. The other way this might work is perhaps an admin, is taking his power a bit too far. Which is unlikely. I havent mentioned the other because i dont have all that time.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:15 am
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

The way this might be done is by somehow someone sending certain information to the game server. This reads the person is on the certain team and allows them to access any type of team stuff.

This is very possible, but I believe the game has too much security to do this, unless the person created a modified SS client

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:52 am
Profile WWW
Main: Oya
Level: 3394

i found about 45m credits missing from a base this morning, and couldn't figure out how it could have happened, when i noticed this post. i can't prove that this x1 or Vaseline did it, since nothing unusual showed in the logs when i checked em this morning, but i don't know how else that money would have disappeared like that.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:11 am
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

Now that he's been banned on Vaseline and x1, no one can trace him til he strikes again, and he'll be using a server proxy whatever that is. Great.

https://sect.news/

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

Ya, My store even though it didnt sell anything, should have a few hundred mil a day from selling to colonies. I found it empty this morning however, second day in a row. I thought that was quiet odd.

Another teamate reported happning to them also.

I was one of those other teamates... I'd had money disappear from my colony though normally I didn't have all that much on any base at one time as I clear it out 1-2 times daily, it was pretty consistant for a while(prob once every 2 days), then I made it(and all my bases including colony) team only at which point it stopped... figure I lost a minimum of 2-3b in colony sales that I couldn't keep track of, and I remember at one point seeing "x1 has docked at..." on my colony... Never saw any sign of the withdrawls, but I honestly didn't think to look, I just assumed that something happened to slow down colony sales for a while.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:36 am
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

it was dealt with 3 days ago.

My recently finished Pax Astronomica that is now missing says otherwise. It needed 3 more Boomerangs last night and was at 99% now it is gone.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:45 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dr Junkie
Level: 2230

I kept thinking my base cash a trade leak (accidentally buying for 10 mill and selling for 1 cred or something like that, messed up prices). However each time i checked it, I found nothing. I have no clue how much money i kept putting on my trade base, but somewhere between 1 and 10 bill.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:53 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next