Main: Goz
Level: 1564

Post reentering ship
1) there should be the option to do so

2) there should be protecton from grem, tractoring, and damage for at LEAST 10 secs

heres why: during the war I got pwnt a few times and I know when I would reeenter I would invincibility for a few seconds. But whats invincibility when you will get tractored and gremmed and shot untill dead?

Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

Its very simple, DONT GET IN TILL THEY ARE GONE. They are not going to change it so shush. Use some common sense, if they are camping your ship either log off and come back later or wait them out.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:53 am

Its very simple, DONT GET IN TILL THEY ARE GONE. They are not going to change it so shush. Use some common sense, if they are camping your ship either log off and come back later or wait them out.

could turn into a spaceship by then

and I dont have rc17 to reecapture my porp by the time I get to it 50k out....................

Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

and I dont have rc17 to reecapture my porp by the time I get to it 50k out....................

DUDE! It takes like 2 weeks for a porp to turn into a spaceship!

Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:36 am
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

10 seconds? get real, 10 seconds allows you enough time to get out of any galaxy, seeing as 90% of teams use Warp drones, stupid, jeez, it would make the warp drones useless, if you are not clever enough to not get into a ship when someone more powerful then you is sat next to you, you deserve to be podded. and you do have the option not to get into your ship, keep your fingers away from WAD keys. that way, hey presto, you dont actually move.

hilight under here:
(Goz) Retarded post count +1

Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:44 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:47 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Gurjit
Level: 666

Ya call it something to help the stupid noobs

Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:06 pm

10 seconds? get real, 10 seconds allows you enough time to get out of any galaxy, seeing as 90% of teams use Warp drones, stupid, jeez, it would make the warp drones useless, if you are not clever enough to not get into a ship when someone more powerful then you is sat next to you, you deserve to be podded. and you do have the option not to get into your ship, keep your fingers away from WAD keys. that way, hey presto, you dont actually move.

hilight under here:

ummm no?

when you enter a galaxy foolishly the warp dronies will shoot you while the achillies bases do there killing thing

Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Team: WHO
Main: Leroy78
Level: 3360

Uncle Bob is there to cater for every towing need.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:45 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

Spartan117 wrote:

it takes lvl x 1h to turn to spaceship. At lvl 700, thats 700 hour,s or 29 days... or about a month. Plenty of time.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:58 am

BAM5992 wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:

it takes lvl x 1h to turn to spaceship. At lvl 700, thats 700 hour,s or 29 days... or about a month. Plenty of time.

STFUIMRIGHTNOTYOUOK?!?!

Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

STFUIMRIGHTNOTYOUOK?!?!

No

Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:32 am
Main: Apotheosis
Level: 1360

hilight under here:

I haven't laughed like that in days when I saw this. Good one PA But shouldn't this be in the suggestions forum?

Goz is a noob

Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:49 pm
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

PhycoKinetic wrote:

hilight under here:

ummm no?

when you enter a galaxy foolishly the warp dronies will shoot you while the achillies bases do there killing thing

You need a reality check. Take a real war, if a man gets shot, and is crawling back to his own land, do you think that the enemy are gonna say "give him 10 seconds lads, he already injured" NO, NO THEY WOULDN'T, they would carry on shooting, this would render warp drones useless, this would render most things useless, if you die, you die, if you cant get out, tough shit, thats your problem, they are not gonna change the whole game cuz you die so often. im sorry, but if 5 or more ppl, disagree with you, then you must be wrong. not gonna happen, get over it.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

BAM5992 wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:

Wrong... its based on the tech of the ship not the level of the player..

Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:25 pm